Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The 1966 Batman Message Board

Home Help Search Login Register
ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: To access the board you MUST fill out your profile. Once this is complete, you will be granted full access. Having trouble registering? Haven't received a confirmation email? Contact the administrators here.
The 1966 Batman Message BoardThe Bat CaveBat Events › Reaction to Adam's Comments
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reaction to Adam's Comments (Read 5139 times)
Bat Tom
Totally Batty

Adam West and Burt Ward
are the only Dynamic
Duo

Chicago
Reaction to Adam's Comments
05/25/06 at 12:04pm

For those who attended the Q and A session on Sunday I was wondering what your reactions were to Adam's statement that the show should be coming out on DVD soon?  Burt seemed pretty informed about the hassles between Warner and Fox in the past.  I did ask Yvonne about the DVD and she thought if it was released it might be all 3 seasons at once.

Bat Tom

IP Logged

CatfanBogota archive
Crusader

I Love The Catwoman and
the Carrie Kelley Robin!

Apalachin, New York, USA
Re: Reaction to Adam's Comments
Reply #1 - 05/25/06 at 4:47pm

I have been hearing various comments that the DVD will be out soon, and that both Adam and Fred have said as much.  They should know, so I am sure that is the case.  I am sure all of us will be glad when they come out!

WWW CatfanBogota archive CatfanBogota archive gothamcatfan CatfanBogota  
IP Logged

Batfink
Bat Resident

Sweet little... Buttercup!

above the 49th Parallel
Reply #2 - 05/25/06 at 11:39pm

I really liked Burt's explaination of the WB vs. Fox war.  Think Burt would be an excellent C.E.O. himself.  (But wait, didn't he own his own company - or rather several companies over the years?)

IP Logged

Aurora
Bat Resident

I Love The 1966 Batman!

Reply #3 - 05/26/06 at 6:08pm

Am I mistaken in thinking that Burt ran a dog kennel at one time?

IP Logged

ghostdog
Ex Member

KING of the NILE!!!

Reply #4 - 05/26/06 at 6:36pm

Aurora wrote on 05/26/06 at 6:08pm:
Am I mistaken in thinking that Burt ran a dog kennel at one time?

He still does! It's called "Gentle Giants" and it's rescue and adoption center for Great Danes and other simular extremely large dogs! Smiley

What a GREAT place to be!!!

IP Logged

NJ_Batfan
Gothamite

Celebrating 45 Years of
Batmania

The Garden State Bat Cave
Reply #5 - 05/26/06 at 9:51pm

Batfink wrote on 05/25/06 at 11:39pm:
I really liked Burt's explaination of the WB vs. Fox war.  Think Burt would be an excellent C.E.O. himself.  (But wait, didn't he own his own company - or rather several companies over the years?)

Could someone paraphrase Burt's explanation here? I wasn't there, but I'd love to hear it. 

Doesn't everyone have a bust of Shakespeare and a red phone in their studies?

IP Logged

ghostdog
Ex Member

KING of the NILE!!!

Reply #6 - 05/26/06 at 10:02pm

NJ_Batfan wrote on 05/26/06 at 9:51pm:
Batfink wrote on 05/25/06 at 11:39pm:
I really liked Burt's explaination of the WB vs. Fox war.  Think Burt would be an excellent C.E.O. himself.  (But wait, didn't he own his own company - or rather several companies over the years?)

Could someone paraphrase Burt's explanation here? I wasn't there, but I'd love to hear it.  

I wasn't there for the Q&A but I would imagine it was the same old, who owns the rights to what and who should get the bigger cut of the money recieved from releasing the dvd and who gets what merchandising rights!

What a GREAT place to be!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print