The New 1966 Batman Message Board

Home Help Search Login Register
click on the utility belt pouches for navigation and additional board features
Bat Resources Bat Art Bat Photos Home Bat Videos Bat Audio EMPTY - For Future Use
This version of the forum is locked and for archive purposes only. The current forum can be found here: http://www.66batman.com/forums/ Go To Bat Chat
The 1966 Batman Message BoardThe Bat CaveBat Events › West and Ward-are they nice?
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
West and Ward-are they nice? (Read 14329 times)
BATWINGED HORNET
Bat Enthusiast

The best of both worlds...

Beneath Wayne Manor
Re: West and Ward-are they nice?
Reply #30 - 06/06/12 at 8:53pm

OP: West and Ward are regular people with the ups and downs of anyone else. On that note, i've never witnessed any bad behavior from either man.

IP Logged

simm
Bat Resident

Virginia
Reply #31 - 06/11/12 at 7:52am

They were both great to us over the weekend at the NJ Mega Show.  Adam's handler did require everything he signed be personalized.  Thank God for Goo-Gone!

michaelsimmerman  
IP Logged

dommeg28
Bat Neighbor

To the batmobile!!

New York
Reply #32 - 06/11/12 at 1:52pm

Yeah they are both genuine people.. i was there too at the megafest in NJ.. right before adam left..we had a chance to get a picture with both adam and burt, and as adam agent came out he says come on come lets go adams gonna be late for his plane.. but i guess thats why they get that kind of job
but hes kinda nasty

IP Logged

G-Man
Bat Resident

I Love the 1966 Batman!

Chicago, IL
Reply #33 - 07/02/12 at 12:21am

Met Adam, Burt and Julie in Chicago in 2010 and they couldn't have been nicer.  While she was signing her photo, Julie even started a conversation with me about a local politician and how strange he was.  I just had to laugh.

"But morals are the stuff men are made of, and until criminals learn that, our job will not be done.  However, if and when they do, we'll be only too ready to hang up our capes and cowls."

IP Logged

Roundedwayne
Bat Newbie

The worst is yet to come....

Reply #34 - 07/02/12 at 3:14pm

I would die happy just to hang out with Adam and Burt for only one day if I could!! Have a good time there Grin!

Roundedwayne Finna walawala dingdong Finna Walawala Dingdong  
IP Logged

bat65
Gothamite

Whos baby are you... Batgirl!

Reply #35 - 07/08/12 at 12:39pm

I have had the pleasure of meeting Adam, Burt, Yvonne, Julie and Lee.  I have never had a bad time.  I cannot say any of them have been nasty to me. Not even their managers. Glad you had a great time! Wait till you get a chance to meet members of the board as well!

^V^Dave

WWW imbat65 BAT1965  
IP Logged

selina
Bat-ologist

I may be bad, but I'm
purr-fectly good at it
Meow

Metro Chicago/Fox Valley
Reply #36 - 07/11/12 at 12:18pm

G-Man wrote on 07/02/12 at 12:21am:
Julie even started a conversation with me about a local politician and how strange he was.  I just had to laugh.

Does this politician now "reside" in Colorado?  Wink

IP Logged

batfan1970
Bat Newbie

I Love the 1966 Batman!

Reply #37 - 07/11/12 at 4:02pm

I am considering going to dragon con in Atlanta GA. The site says Adam and Burt will be there. Anyone give me idea on costs for autographs? And will they allow you to take oictures with them?

IP Logged

dommeg28
Bat Neighbor

To the batmobile!!

New York
Reply #38 - 07/12/12 at 1:16am

At the Whippany show in NJ the price of autographs were
Adam-$60
Burt-$50

hope this helps

IP Logged

Mr. P. N. Guin
Bat Newbie

Everyone of them has a
mother

The Nest
Reply #39 - 07/12/12 at 1:43am

Hey all, my first post and I figured I'd use it to sing the praises of Mr.'s West and Ward.  Met them about a year ago in Boston.  Adam seemed so genuine and sincere in his thanks for the fans' love.  He stuck me as that cool uncle who was always in on the joke nobody else got.  Burt was very pleasant and very polite. When I told him I'd make a batmobile out of construction paper when I was a kid he turned and said "Holy Hobbykits, that's a fan."  Very sweet.  Also got a chance to meet Julie earlier this year in Santa Monica.  An elegant, thoughtful woman.

On land you may command, but at sea it is me.

IP Logged

Teresa
Bat Newbie

I Love the 1966 Batman!

Reply #40 - 08/10/12 at 3:00pm

well they say that they're nice to kids Cheesy

IP Logged

dommeg28
Bat Neighbor

To the batmobile!!

New York
Reply #41 - 08/10/12 at 7:55pm

yea they are awesome with the kids, they both interacted with my son.. it was very cool

IP Logged

WayneGrayson
Tin Foil Member

I Love the 1966 Batman!

Chicago
Reply #42 - 09/02/12 at 12:47pm

I used to have Yvonne's e-mail address years ago.  It was during Batman's run on the old sci-fi channel, which was called something else back then (I want to say late 90's early 00's).  Anyway, she was very pleasant and appreciative of my comments.  I didn't like the 3rd season much at all, but I liked her in it - she has great charisma and is enjoyable to watch.  I even spotted an old Folgers commercial with Mrs Olsen and she was one of those wives whose husband ripped her a new one because her coffee was so horrible.  If her character was Barbara Gordon, she would've given the old man a swift bat-kick in the face and told him to go off to Starbucks.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print