Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The 1966 Batman Message Board

Home Help Search Login Register
ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: To access the board you MUST fill out your profile. Once this is complete, you will be granted full access. Having trouble registering? Haven't received a confirmation email? Contact the administrators here.
The 1966 Batman Message BoardThe Bat CaveThe Green Hornet › The Green Hornet on TCM 7/6 *update*
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Green Hornet on TCM 7/6 *update* (Read 2461 times)
Clavier Ankh
Citizen

On ABC!

Iowa
The Green Hornet on TCM 7/6 *update*
07/06/12 at 6:57pm

The first butchered together from episodes of the series Green Hornet movie airs tomorrow (Saturday 7/6) on Turner Classic Movies aka TCM at 11am central time. I know it's pretty hacked together, almost as if a blind Daily Sentinel newspaper vendor pieced it together. However, for those of you that do not have the show in your collection I figure some Green Hornet is better than no Green Hornet.  Cheesy

***NOTICE***

A friend of mine asked if it's the 66 series or one of the older Green Hornet serials. Well, my guide thru Direct TV indicates Van Williams and Bruce Lee. If it's not from the 66 series my apologies to everyone.

WWW Clavier Ankh Clavier Ankh none none none none none  
IP Logged

NJ_Batfan
Gothamite

Celebrating 45 Years of
Batmania

The Garden State Bat Cave
Re: The Green Hornet on TCM 7/6 *update*
Reply #1 - 07/06/12 at 7:19pm

FWIW, the TCM website is listing three chapters of the 1940s serial, though they're listing part three as running before part two. Either way, it's Hornet goodness, so thanks for bringing it to our attention!!

Doesn't everyone have a bust of Shakespeare and a red phone in their studies?

IP Logged

Clavier Ankh
Citizen

On ABC!

Iowa
Re: The Green Hornet on TCM 7/6 *update*
Reply #2 - 07/06/12 at 7:33pm

Hey, you are welcome! Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.  Sad

Darn Direct TV!!

However maybe the prints are better than what I have from a 20 year old bootleg VHS tape.  Smiley

WWW Clavier Ankh Clavier Ankh none none none none none  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print