Moth

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

The Clock King

Moth

Post by The Clock King »

One of my favorite things about the Ring of Wax ep is Linda Gaye Scott as Moth. Like how she falls for Batman but also is still greedy enough to want the loot. I also know that she had a pretty extensive career on 60's tv too. Just can't seem to find any new info or pictures on her as to where she is now. Anyway, the getty collection shots show that she must have had a ball on the show. Spread those wings Moth! :) :)
Attachments
moth 1.jpg
moth 1.jpg (113.28 KiB) Viewed 5282 times
The Clock King

Re: Moth

Post by The Clock King »

Attachments
moth 2.jpg
moth 2.jpg (155.49 KiB) Viewed 5280 times
The Clock King

Post by The Clock King »

and 3
Attachments
moth 3.jpg
moth 3.jpg (123.02 KiB) Viewed 5280 times
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Cool pics. Just a quick tip. You can add more than one attachment per post by hitting the "add the file" button. Then you can add another file to the same post up to 6 attachments per post. you can even add then within the middle of a post and not just at the bottom.
Just FYI :)

As for Linda Gaye Scott nowadays, I once got an e-mail from a friend of hers. Someone had put up a picture on the board claiming it was Linda more recently but her friend sent me an -email and asked me to make a correction that the picture posted was in fact not her. They went on to say said that she was doing quite well but was quite private these days.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Just noticed her Facebook page has a post from Francine York aka Lydia Limpet.