Hello

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Gothamite

Hello

Post by Gothamite »

Hey Batfans ! After some troubles, I'm finally coming back ! What is your opinion on this new site, I think it's great and you ? 8-)
AndyFish

Re: Hello

Post by AndyFish »

I'm diggin' it but there are some things I miss about the old board.
I certainly appreciate all the work that went into this-- it's much more sleek than the old one.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

It certainly is better looking and seems be easier to navigate than the old one. I'm loving the graphics on the wallpaper that's for sure. Some people have said they miss the "punching" sound effect for page changes, but IMO I'm finding that NOT having it is less annoying.

I really admire all the hard work that went into the site. My question to the Mods is how we're able to keep this board afloat since there's no visable signs of revenue. Who's hosting the bill? I'd be happy to kick in a portion to ease any monetary constraints that's for sure. :x No worries.

John
Music. BAT! Music.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Batguitarist wrote:My question to the Mods is how we're able to keep this board afloat since there's no visable signs of revenue. Who's hosting the bill? I'd be happy to kick in a portion to ease any monetary constraints that's for sure. :x No worries.
Easy answer. I've been paying for the site since 2005 when it first got re-launched. No ads, no fees, no donations. This way, there's no strings attached for me. Thanks for the offer but I'm going to continue in the fashion I've been doing for as long as I can.