Need help for MY fanfic

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

elmrgraham

Re: Need help for MY fanfic

Post by elmrgraham »

What about strapping them on separate wheels and spinning them to their doom.By the way,they wake up on the wheels.
Riddlersgurl

Post by Riddlersgurl »

Been there, done that, burned the t shirt.
Mr. Deathtrap

Post by Mr. Deathtrap »

Okay RG,

You're absolutely right. The fact the girls in the show didn't do much fighting should not be mistaken for the idea they were incapable of kicking butt.

In addition to Batman, Robin, Trickster, and goons. Who will be involved in this fight? Knowing the villain at this point will help devise an appropriate trap.

Mr. Deathtrap
Tune in for their exciting conclusion. Same Bat-Time! Same Bat - Channel!
Riddlersgurl

Post by Riddlersgurl »

I figure having just Riddler in the beginning would work fine. I can keep the Joker in prison until everything is over and done with.

He'll get the shock of his life when his daughter Magdalena comes to see him while he's there, along with Steffi. He hasn't seen either of them since Steffi was around three or four years old, so roughly eleven to twelve years.

The fact that his deathtrap was nearly responsible for killing his only child will send Riddler into a temporary catatonic state (he'll recover though).

Think about it, those of you who have kids. If you were in his shoes, and you find out that your fifteen year old daughter was in the deathtrap, along with your two worst enemies, wouldn't YOU go into a catatonic state?

When he wakes up, that's when the arguing begins (with Magda; Steffi stays out of it. She records it on tape; because she's sneaky that way. But she stays out of it).

Robin is in shock because a girl that he had a bit of a crush on turns out to have two major villains in her family (as well as one swaggering, drunkard of a pirate that escaped death more times than Bugs Bunny; but that's another story altogether.)

She WON'T be finding out the identities of B&R though, not until after she and Robin are in college at which point she slaps the snot out of him, and gives him the cold shoulder for two weeks.
Mr. Deathtrap

Post by Mr. Deathtrap »

RG,

Okay, the crook is Riddler. His traps tend to be related to his current plot. So, what is he up to as the story opens?

Mr. Deathtrap
Riddlersgurl

Post by Riddlersgurl »

He's kidnapped the eldest daughter of the local Romani chieftain, in order to keep them out of his hair. She's about Steffi's age, with long dark, curly hair, and big brown eyes.

He's trying to get a hold of a sacred jewel that literally point the way to any treasure he desires. It's about the size of a baseball, and it's a HUGE pink diamond.

He has to get it out of the Gotham Museum of Antiquities, in order to get the chieftain's daughter, Elena, to use it. It can only be used by the firstborn daughter of a Romani chieftain, that is unwed and unspoiled (basically, still a virgin).

Dick will be incensed beyond imagining because in MY fanfic, he is of Romani stock. He still speaks the language, and has more friends in the Romani community than he does in high school. (He also thinks that Bruce doesn't understand what he says when he swears in Romani; he's wrong. Bruce just lets him THINK that he doesn't understand. He knows that Dick needs some method of venting, so let's him swear up a storm in Romani. Not English, though.)

Now Riddler has NEVER been the type to abuse or harm a child (Robin doesn't count), and Elena is kept in good condition. She's fed every day, is allowed to watch TV (only educational stuff, as Riddler isn't too fond of the kind of junk that kids watched back then.), read newspapers, and he allows her to talk to her father on the phone.

The police aren't involved because the members of the Romani community have had nasty run-ins with the cops, plus there are a lot of BAD memories involving uniforms of any type because of WWII.

The funny thing is, once Magdalena comes on the scene, while Elena is holding the diamond, it shines a beam of light at her heart, which is what Riddler has been truly wanting all these years, he was just in a major case of denial.

Back to the trap, what do you suggest? I need something that will hold an adult and two teenagers with a bit of wiggle room.
Mr. Deathtrap

Post by Mr. Deathtrap »

Okay RG,

The Romani's initially strike me as gangsters, so we have arranging for the heroes to sink into a wet cement grave which will conceal their bodies forever once it hardens. Or they could be left in an enclosed area to be asphyxiated by the exhaust from a running engine.

Considering the Museum of antiquities the Romani's might, instead, be tribal. If so, they may have unique burial customs which in which our heroes and their young companion may be compelled to participate involuntarily before they are dead. These might lead to suffocation in conveniently sized coffins somehow reminiscent of mummy cases. They might by set afire and left to roast like weenies or marshmallows. They could be shackled and left to some exotic critter Riddle appropriated for this murderous purpose.

The most far out idea I got is the Romiani's have some associated mystical traditions and our heroes could be sealed inside an enormous crystal ball in which they might run out of air, cook, be exposed to bacteria or whatever you want.

Think of what an annoying twerp Robin is and let the viallain do to him what you as a law abiding fan fiction author would never consider in real life. You know? Launch them into space or something.

I hope this helps.

Mr. Deathtrap
Batfan 66

Post by Batfan 66 »

Here's a few pictures to help along the Angela Cartwright idea

Has the whole world gone batty!?!?
Riddlersgurl

Post by Riddlersgurl »

Hmmmmm....possible, but I'd like a young actress that at least LOOKS as if she could be Rita Moreno's daughter.

That's who I have in mind to play Magdalena.