Would anyone care to join a noble quest...

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

RubberLotus

Would anyone care to join a noble quest...

Post by RubberLotus »

... into the treacherous swamp of mediocrity and amateurishness that is the DC Database Wiki? More specifically, the profiles for the 1966 Bat-villains on said wiki?

I've been a massive fan of Batman - or, rather, his rogues gallery - for quite some time now. The state of the profiles for pretty much all of his villains on the DC wiki has never ceased to depress me, and now, I feel that I have no choice but to start whipping them into shape. And you all can help! If editing wikis isn't your thing (or you simply don't have the time), I only ask that you answer my questions about the nooks and crannies of the show and offer feedback for my overhauls of the pages.

I've already begun on the wiki's page for Romero's Joker. Any thoughts? Comments? Important things I've left out?
Catfan

Re: Would anyone care to join a noble quest...

Post by Catfan »

I'd be interested in doing Molly, if that is warranted. You seemed to have done a nice job with The Joker!
Robin Holyisms

Post by Robin Holyisms »

Perhaps you should mention that his hair was always green. Although it did look orange or even yellow at times. Cesar Romero in the holy batmania documentary said this was a problem with the shows lighting.
RubberLotus

Post by RubberLotus »

Catfan wrote:I'd be interested in doing Molly, if that is warranted. You seemed to have done a nice job with The Joker!
Thanks.

I don't think Molly has a page yet, so you'll have to make one of your own!
Robin Holyisms wrote:Perhaps you should mention that his hair was always green. Although it did look orange or even yellow at times. Cesar Romero in the holy batmania documentary said this was a problem with the shows lighting.
Duly noted.
RubberLotus

Post by RubberLotus »

A thousand thanks for the support and suggestions, ladies and gents.

Joker's page looks half-decent now; later contributors can add to it at their pleasure. I'll head on down to Penguin's page tomorrow.