YouToo TV Switches Course Again

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Dr. Shimel

YouToo TV Switches Course Again

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Only slightly this time: they switched the 2:30 p.m. showing to 11 p.m. beginning tonight, with The Green Hornet following at 11:30. The two shows are also on at the same time(11/11:30) in the A.M.
66wasbest

Re: YouToo TV Switches Course Again

Post by 66wasbest »

Maybe they're doing this since the hub took Batman off and was airing it at 11:30.It could be hub had good ratings with it at that time.I'm guessing hub dropped Batman because the contract mustve expired.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

A slight mistake on my part about the morning edition of The Green Hornet: it precedes Batman at 10:30 a.m.
Catfan

Post by Catfan »

66wasbest wrote:Maybe they're doing this since the hub took Batman off and was airing it at 11:30.It could be hub had good ratings with it at that time.I'm guessing hub dropped Batman because the contract mustve expired.
That is likely the reason. Also, this is mid-September, when programming changes often take place. Let's see what happens, as we enter Season Two tomorrow.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Last time, they showed additional stories up to the Penguin election episode, then went all over the map over the remainder of the last two seasons--including showing only the first or second part of a story--which is absurd. One nice thing about this is that there'll be an episode Friday nights--which the Hub only briefly did.