Adam West and Family Evacuated !!!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

irishmiss

Adam West and Family Evacuated !!!

Post by irishmiss »

According to The Times Newspaper in Merrillville Indiana today, the fire in Idaho has spread to the town / city of Ketchum.The newspaper said that this fire started on August 7th due to a lightning strike. Adam posted on his Facebook page today that he and his family were told to evacuate.
:( :cry: :(

Your Dynamic Duo Fanatic 4-Ever,

Kathy
irishmiss
Gleeps, it's Batman

Re: Adam West and Family Evacuated !!!

Post by Gleeps, it's Batman »

His post said it came from near Los Angeles, and he's supposed to be in Florida tomorrow, so I guess he'd already gotten out of the area anyway, but I hope the fire doesn't hit the town or any of the homes surrounding it.
Batman Buddy 2012

Post by Batman Buddy 2012 »

Awww, Prayers for Adam West and his family hope he and his family are safe and sound. God be with Adam West and his family and with all who were evacuated God Bless them all.
NJ_Batfan

Post by NJ_Batfan »

Tonight on ABC News, thet did a story about the fire and showed a map listing Idaho's rich and famous who dwell there. I was pleased to see they included Mr. West.

Keeping hope and sending good wishes to him, his family, Van Williams, and all those who reside in the affected areas.
Gleeps, it's Batman

Thank you for your post, NJ_Batfan. I looked up the ABC newscast online and grabbed this screen capture of the frame you mentioned. That fire is way too close to his house! They said it was less than a mile from Bruce Willis's house and 6 miles from Schwarzenegger's house, so it looks to be what, just a couple of miles from Adam's? And that was yesterday! I hope they were able to get some fire breaks in there and stop it.

http://abcnews.go.com/watch/world-news- ... -wildfires

elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Thank God they are ok.
Gleeps, it's Batman

Adam posted this picture (yikes!) on Facebook in the middle of last week, saying, "Check out this amazing picture. These are the brave guys who saved our house. Can't thank them enough. #beavercreekfire"