BATWINGED HORNET

Re: Happy Birthday Adam West

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

Keep on rolling, Adam! Happy Birthday!
Beneath Wayne Manor
Bat Tom

Post by Bat Tom »

It is great to still see Adam doing shows at age 85, we should all cherish these moments. I hope you had a great birthday Mr. West.
batmanfanforever

Post by batmanfanforever »

Happy Birthday Mr. West. When I met you with my son and daughter at Fan Expo in Toronto you called us the Bat Family and we truly are your greatest fans. It was the thrill of my life meeting you, Bert Ward and Julie Newmar. We had our photos taken with you and Bert Ward and the Batmobile the following day and we got all your autographs. We want to wish you a very happy birthday filled with lots of health and happiness for many bat years to come. Thanks for the memories and thanks for making my dream come true. I never would have dreamed that I would get the chance to meet you, my greatest superhero, in person with my kids. Look forward to meeting you again one day. It really was an honor.

Your fans in Toronto.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

17 well wishes for Adam? I'm shocked and emabrrassed. We have HOW many members here?

John
Music. BAT! Music.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Batguitarist wrote:17 well wishes for Adam? I'm shocked and emabrrassed. We have HOW many members here?

John
Many of us wished him Happy birthday more directly on his Facebook page. He felt the love.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

What's this Facebook you speak of? :mrgreen:

John
Music. BAT! Music.