Thank you Scott, Ben and Leon for encouraging me.

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

QuickBat Allan

Thank you Scott, Ben and Leon for encouraging me.

Post by QuickBat Allan »

I heard a great Pod cast on Costume Station Zero Episode 40 featuring our very own Scott Sebring talking all things 66 Batman and etc. I want to say it was fun listening to it and remembering that I give Big thanks to Scott, Ben and Leon for pushing me in a great direction to costume as 66 Batman. That was 2010 when I met them at Wizard World Anaheim with a Bat cast reunion. We attended a bat party and my wife Karyn ( classic batgirl) and I came. We met many new Bat friends. Met Wally who was jazzed that I would soon become a representation of 66 Batman. It was a great time and when Scott and Ben said I could try on Scott's 66 Batman costume. I was hooked. I retired my Gorshin Riddler. It has been an amazing journey since I purchased my 66 Batman costume. Since 2010 it has given my wife who still costumes as classic Batgirl many opportunities to bring smiles and keep 66 batman alive in the Northwest here in Oregon. We have been to many places and book signings, comic Cons, and I was able to drive a replica 66 Bat Mobile. It is nice to represent Adam West batman to many fans to keep the love and flame burning. Many new fans. It has been a joy to see the faces and hear comments. Scott I can relate to what you said in Pod cast. You gave me the Bat bug as Wally gave you the bug. So you are Wally to me. LOLOL

Stay tuned.. More to come. :)
my wife is my Batgirl
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Re: Thank you Scott, Ben and Leon for encouraging me.

Post by Scott Sebring »

Thanks for the kind words Allan! I always get a kick at seeing what you and your wife are up to as Batman and Batgirl as well as your work with the 501st. Funny thing is, I didn't even know the podcast was up yet until you mentioned it here. LOL!

Here's a link to the podcast for those who might be interested as well:
http://www.costumestationzero.com/?p=876
Space Ghost

Re: Thank you Scott, Ben and Leon for encouraging me.

Post by Space Ghost »

You make an Awesome 1966 Batman. You keep that 1966 Batman Spirit alive too!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood