Youtoo has dropped Batman

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

66wasbest

Youtoo has dropped Batman

Post by 66wasbest »

I checked youtoo's website and neither Batman or The Green Hornet is being shown on their station anymore.Actually it looks like almost all their old programs have been dropped.It's sad as youtoo was just starting to air the eps.w/o all those silly promos in between+they had also just started airing Batman at 11 pm est almost taking over the hub's old time slot.

It's odd though that the last eps.youtoo aired was Tut's Case Is Shut which was the last eps.hub showed during Batman's weeknight slot.The last eps.aired on hub was The Joker's Epitaph on early morning Sun.Sept.2nd.

Sad that a year ago we had 3 bat stations airing our favorite bat show.Now only metv is left and they're only showing it on Saturday.
Catfan

Re: Youtoo has dropped Batman

Post by Catfan »

In the case of YouToo TV, I would not feel too badly. I looked at its schedule, and they have increased the amount of paid advertising programs. That tells me right there that the channel is in deep financial trouble.
The Booking Worm

Re: Youtoo has dropped Batman

Post by The Booking Worm »

I'm actually not all that broken up about it. I really can't stand YouToo's format. It would be great if Me-TV picked up the Green Hornet though.