The Puzzler

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

BatBomba

Re: The Puzzler

Post by BatBomba »

Yellow Oval wrote:I'm thinking for the sequel - Beneath the Planet of the Bats.

The Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, and King Tut are standing around the decrepit train station stairway staring down at Alfred and Aunt Harriet. The Penguin presiding.

Catwoman: "Are we to understand that you've been in the Batcave?"

Penguin: (removing cigarette stem): Mr. Alfred, we need to know, do the Bats want war or peace?

Alfred: "Begging your pardon, Mr. Penguin, but Batman, Robin, and Batgirl are racing on your hideout!

(Cut to Batmobile and Batgirl's cycle racing together over a desert highway with theme music)

Dah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah...Dah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah :lol:

LOL :lol:
Steve Rosinski

Post by Steve Rosinski »

I met Kim, Roddy and Charlton once at the 30th Anniversary Screening Party and cast reunion of "Planet." ( Not sure why Tippi Hedren was also there, since she was in "Birds" not "Apes.")

I was hired as one of the gorillas to walk around the party to set the atmosphere. CNN asked me to stand next to Roddy for his interview. I remember Roddy turning to me and saying, "My, my, What a big head you have." (The costume head WAS enormous.) Of course everyone I told to watch me on CNN was like, "are you sure that gorilla is you? LOL It was especially touching for me to meet Roddy at that time, as few knew he was terminal and would pass 2 months later.

http://apemania.com/albums/30th.htm
BatBomba

Post by BatBomba »

Steve Rosinski wrote:I met Kim, Roddy and Charlton once at the 30th Anniversary Screening Party and cast reunion of "Planet." ( Not sure why Tippi Hedren was also there, since she was in "Birds" not "Apes.")

I was hired as one of the gorillas to walk around the party to set the atmosphere. CNN asked me to stand next to Roddy for his interview. I remember Roddy turning to me and saying, "My, my, What a big head you have." (The costume head WAS enormous.) Of course everyone I told to watch me on CNN was like, "are you sure that gorilla is you? LOL It was especially touching for me to meet Roddy at that time, as few knew he was terminal and would pass 2 months later.

http://apemania.com/albums/30th.htm

Great story, thank you for sharing it with us. Really.