Where is this from?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Robin Holyisms

Where is this from?

Post by Robin Holyisms »

Can anybody help me out here please? Because i'm trying to find out where this comment is from.
'Batman' was an expensive show and it was losing money. I became extremely frustrated and unhappy and wanted out. There was nothing I could do to convince the producers or the studio to make improvements. I was just a hired hand. Eventually I lost all interest because I felt the series was being neglected. They weren't spending the money they should have, and we weren't getting the scripts we deserved. I didn't want any part of this situation any more. I was tired of fighting for better shows. The program I wanted to do was no longer possible. But I hated to leave the character because Batman had been good to me.
Bill S.C.

Re: Where is this from?

Post by Bill S.C. »

That passage was taken from the personal quotes section of Adam's biography on imdb.com

imdb.com
"Oh soon we'll be out amid the cold world's strife. Soon we'll be sliding down the razor blade of life." - Tom Lehrer
Robin Holyisms

Re: Where is this from?

Post by Robin Holyisms »

Bill S.C. wrote:That passage was taken from the personal quotes section of Adam's biography on imdb.com

imdb.com
Oh alright then i'll go with that and hopefully have something posted by the end of this week. Because this information is for a project that iv'e been working on for both the tv series and movie.