http://13thdimension.com/exclusive-comm ... the-works/
Steve Rosinski

Re: Commentary for ALL Batman ’66 Episodes May Be in the Wor

Post by Steve Rosinski »

:D
droboogie

Post by droboogie »

If you ask me, this signifies that WB is interested in doing this right. The article also suggests most big reveals will come at ComicCon in July.
Steve Rosinski

Post by Steve Rosinski »

I just hope they do it sooner rather than later, while we still have some Bat Villains left to do commentary:

I had the great honor to meet Malachi Throne at the Chicago Comic Con in 2010. His voice-over would have been great . Sadly he, like so many of the others, is no longer with us.
High C

Post by High C »

Steve Rosinski wrote:I just hope they do it sooner rather than later, while we still have some Bat Villains left to do commentary:

I had the great honor to meet Malachi Throne at the Chicago Comic Con in 2010. His voice-over would have been great . Sadly he, like so many of the others, is no longer with us.
Joan Collins still is alive.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Steve Rosinski

Post by Steve Rosinski »

Yes, of course.How I could I have left her out? And she would sound brilliant providing commentary for her episodes.
chetchumley

Post by chetchumley »

well i guess we will have to wait untilX-MAS after all !!! ;)
chetchumley

Post by chetchumley »

10 months & counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Rosinski

Post by Steve Rosinski »

Yes we will.

"Goodnight, Chet."
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Don't forget: Adam has done his commentary on all 120 episodes on his "Adam West Naked" DVD.

John
Music. BAT! Music.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

I doubt we're going to get commentaries for EVERY episode. Even after watching Adam's "Naked" DVD, I realized there just wasn't enough they personally could recall to fill nearly 60 hours worth of commentary.

It would be neat but that sort of thing is not going to happen in the end.
High C

Post by High C »

Scott Sebring wrote:I doubt we're going to get commentaries for EVERY episode. Even after watching Adam's "Naked" DVD, I realized there just wasn't enough they personally could recall to fill nearly 60 hours worth of commentary.

It would be neat but that sort of thing is not going to happen in the end.
Excellent point. What they could do for each episode, and is feasible and has been done for other DVD sets, is perhaps have Adam and Burt alternating episodes and providing a very brief, 2-3 sentence intro for shows.

It might be something like, 'Catwoman has enrolled in college, but she's still majoring in crime. Can the Dynamic Duo declaw her once again?' or somesuch.

Barbara Feldon and Robert Conrad did that in voiceovers for Get Smart and Wild Wild West, respectively and Roy Thinnes provided video intros for The Invaders eps. And I'm sure there have been others.
'I thought Siren was perfect for Joan.'--Stanley Ralph Ross, writer of 'The Wail of the Siren'

My hobbies include gazing at the Siren and doing her bidding, evil or otherwise.

'She had a devastating, hypnotic effect on all the men.'--A schoolmate describing Joan Collins at age 17
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

High C wrote:Excellent point. What they could do for each episode, and is feasible and has been done for other DVD sets, is perhaps have Adam and Burt alternating episodes and providing a very brief, 2-3 sentence intro for shows.
I agree, that makes much more sense and more in the lines of the possibilities I was thinking of as well.
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

I can see them dong intros. I'd like some full commentaries. Adam's DVD's were great but he was obviously working from memory. When they do the full commentaries they do them while watching he videos which spark a lot of memories. It's better when more than one person is involved because they feed off each other.

If they can't do all of them what episodes would you want commentaries for?
Steve Rosinski

Post by Steve Rosinski »

It might not be too cumbersome for them to sit back in a theater setting like Mystery Science Theater, and just naturally capture their comments to each other, as they recall their memories. It would feel like we were watching it with them.