Welcome to the new board!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Welcome to the new board!

Post by Scott Sebring »

As the title says, welcome to the new home for the 1966 Batman Message Board. Things will be a little different but I hope folks will be able to adjust easily to the new place.
Bat Roy

Re: Welcome to the new board!

Post by Bat Roy »

Hey Scott and everyone I was a member on the other board but have changed my name to a more batman name I was roy_draven but am now The caped crusader,Scott you have done such a cool job on this new board its so cool so happy with the change and excited for the future of this place well done again mate.
thanks Roy
Jersey Jim

Post by Jersey Jim »

Hey Scott..GREAT job on the "New" Board!!
I am honored to be a part of it!!
PA BATGIRL

Post by PA BATGIRL »

The new site looks "Bat"-tastic!!!

I think there's more to love on this new forum than the old!! :D
Batman

Post by Batman »

Love the new design! Congratulations and thank you!
To the Batpole!
Waterratt

Post by Waterratt »

Love the look of the new board!
THX1138

Post by THX1138 »

Holy Bat Boards!! It's Fantastic!!
Bat 66

Post by Bat 66 »

Looking Good !!!
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

Loving the new backgrounds. The text is more easy to read on the posts too, much more clear. On the old forum the default text was very small.

Batman Message Board Version 3.0 ha xD Surely going to be a hit! Thanks all the mods/admins for putting in the time in effort around your very busy lives!!
Ball Point Baxter

Post by Ball Point Baxter »

egg cellent job on the new board guys
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

Good to be back home among Bat friends. Still one of The Happiest Places on Earth!
Farewell Space Ghost & Hello Astro Bat! :P
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
SprangFan

Post by SprangFan »

Kudos to all on the great-looking redesign for the boards! You may remember me (or not!) as Stately_Wayne; I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to give myself a new handle. My old name had at least the advantage of a tangential connection to the TV show, but I eventually got tired of referring to myself as a house! (And giving some folks the impression my name is actually Wayne)

My new moniker is in homage to one of my favorite Bat-artists, the late great Dick Sprang, he of the square jaws,massive batmobiles and fistfights atop giant props.

Just a note to Scott, et al: I actually read the guidelines for participation (surprise!) and was amused to find this typo in the second paragraph:
Further, you agree to adhere to the rules, policies, code of conduct and general culture of this forum as established by its administration. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.
Assuming the United Underworld hasn't taken over the site, I'll assume following the rules will not in fact result in negative consequences. :D

Looking forward to future discussions in what promises to be an exciting couple of years for bat-fans!
"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
QuickBat Allan

Post by QuickBat Allan »

Thanks Scott, Looking forward to many years to come. Glad to many of the Bat Board members back as well.
my wife is my Batgirl
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

SprangFan wrote: Just a note to Scott, et al: I actually read the guidelines for participation (surprise!) and was amused to find this typo in the second paragraph:
Further, you agree to adhere to the rules, policies, code of conduct and general culture of this forum as established by its administration. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.
Assuming the United Underworld hasn't taken over the site, I'll assume following the rules will not in fact result in negative consequences. :D
I guess you win the No-prize for that one. :lol:
It was a flip flop when the script code got compiled. Flipped the right way now. Thanks for the proofread. ;)
Pengy

Post by Pengy »

Wak wak wak! It's good to be back :)