Spot the blooper

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Batfan 66

Re: Spot the blooper

Post by Batfan 66 »

I've also always liked this, I guess its considered a deliberate blooper :)

[BBvideo 430,355]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMXiXQ8uRoo[/BBvideo]

I find it very amusing, I wonder how many takes it took? I would have had a hard time containing my laughter. Thats why I could never go into show business, I find too many thing funny!
Has the whole world gone batty!?!?
Batfan 66

Post by Batfan 66 »

sorry to reply again, but I wanted to mention Burt Ward's arm injury in the episodes Green Ice and Deep Freeze, they tried to hide the bandage but couldn't.... you can see it during the press interview, elevator scene, and you can see him hiding it with his cape when him and Bats saved Ohara and Gordon

From what I've heard,the injury was from burns in that episode...poor Burt :(

Has the whole world gone batty!?!?
Gleeps, it's Batman

Post by Gleeps, it's Batman »

Thanks to everyone who replied. :) I'll keep an eye out for all of these as the episodes come up.

As far as Batman or Dick saying stuff in front of other people or an open phone line, I notice they seem to do that a lot. Must be like the soap operas where people are telling secrets just a few feet away from everybody else in the room and nobody else can hear them <g>

LOL. I love that deliberate blooper, Batfan 66, and I agree that it's a deliberate blooper, part of the humor, but I also thought that Catwoman missing the chair in That Darn Catwoman was deliberate also, part of the joke after her "Nobody gets more applause than Catwoman" line, but that's just the way I took it. Obviously I could be wrong. Has anybody ever asked Julie Newmar about it?

I'm not sure I even noticed the bandage in Green Ice/Deep Freeze last year on my first go-around with the series after 35 years. I still have those eps, plus Impractical Joker to watch from a few weeks ago, so I'll keep an eye out for it.

There's one I probably shouldn't even mention, but in the final bat-fight in the pilot, a henchman's hand lands on Batman's ... uh ... Bat-trunks for a split second and then quickly moves off of it down to his leg.