Adam and Burt on "Totally Tracked Down"

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

batbelfry

Adam and Burt on "Totally Tracked Down"

Post by batbelfry »

Okay, I have never seen the show "Totally Tracked Down", which runs on the REELZ channel.

At any rate, here's the description for an upcoming episode:

Burt Ward: Holy Batman! Wednesday, June 18 at 1am
Marshall sets out to track down Burt Ward, who played Robin on the popular 60's TV series 'Batman'. On his journey to find the Boy Wonder he meets up with the caped crusader himself, Adam West.

here's the link to their page:
http://www.reelz.com/Totally-Tracked-Down/about/
click on the tab for upcoming episodes.

I guess we'll all see what it is on the 18th.
NJ_Batfan

Re: Adam and Burt on "Totally Tracked Down"

Post by NJ_Batfan »

Giving this a Batbump since it airs late tonight/early tomorrow!
monitor_earthprime

Post by monitor_earthprime »

It also shows on Sat 6/21 at 12pm (central time)
Visit my wiki site:
Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:
Monitor_EP Custom figures site
NJ_Batfan

Post by NJ_Batfan »

Finally got a chance to watch the episode. From what I gather, this series ran in Canada in 2010, though it was updated to include a postscript of Lorenzo Semple's passing. I won't spoil any other details except to say that parts of the show will surprise, one will definitely disappoint. It reairs Saturday, June 21, at 1 PM Eastern.
batbelfry

Post by batbelfry »

Finally got to see it as well. I don't care much for the host, and can't imagine watching any other episodes of that show.

If nothing else, I enjoyed the "interview" segments with people like Lorenzo Semple and Sam Strangis, and certainly Adam's part was fun. It was cool to see folks from the board as well. Otherwise, sort of strange. Seemed like the show went out of their way to poke fun at Burt, who really didn't do anything to anyone. If I heard that some hokey no-name TV show host was chasing down people I worked with decades ago to talk about me, including some folks who might not like me very much, I might be a little concerned as well.
Gleeps, it's Batman

Post by Gleeps, it's Batman »

NJ_Batfan wrote:Finally got a chance to watch the episode. From what I gather, this series ran in Canada in 2010, though it was updated to include a postscript of Lorenzo Semple's passing. I won't spoil any other details except to say that parts of the show will surprise, one will definitely disappoint. It reairs Saturday, June 21, at 1 PM Eastern.
I won't likely ever see it, as I don't have cable, so just curious what the surprises and disappointment were. If it will spoil to put it in the thread (I don't know if the show will air at any more times,) please PM me. Thanks :)
greenhornet66

Post by greenhornet66 »

I happened to catch this show , and at first the show looked really stupid. the show was leading to nowhere trying to locate Burt Ward. He was apparently at a show and was not going to be seen or interviewed. The interview with Adam West was just really lame. Adam tries to be a comedian and is really boring. The entire episode of getting to see or speak to Burt was a total failure. I dont even think the show really wanted to interview him, it was all a big build up and turns out lame. The only 2 nice things happened in the show was the visit to George Barris car show with the Munsters coach,and the Batmobile, and went to the actual location where the entrance of the Bat Cave was filmed.