Bat Marathon Today!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Boy Wonder

Bat Marathon Today!

Post by Boy Wonder »

On IFC.
I'm not sure how many cable providers carry this channel.
I have Directv and they carry IFC.
weirdkorey

Re: Bat Marathon Today!

Post by weirdkorey »

I have dish network & I get the channel in HD, however the color definitely looks washed out & too bright, looking forward to seeing the blurays so we can have them in with correct contrast & color balance! COME ON NOVEMBER 11TH!!
Boy Wonder

Post by Boy Wonder »

weirdkorey wrote:I have dish network & I get the channel in HD, however the color definitely looks washed out & too bright, looking forward to seeing the blurays so we can have them in with correct contrast & color balance! COME ON NOVEMBER 11TH!!
Oh, I agree.
However, I'm happy to have this UNTIL the 11th.
TP-6597

Post by TP-6597 »

#@%$!! I have it, but only on the iPad app for my cable company. I'm fine watching it on my iPad, but can't record it (usually my iPad app is also the controller for my regular TV. IFC is greyed-out for recording. Perfectly functional on the app otherwise. Hope it goes all day. I may be able to catch a few after work.

I agree with Boy Wonder. The DVDs are going to solve my headaches. Plus I can rip my favorite episodes onto my iPad for travel.
“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”