Comic book men

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Randy

Comic book men

Post by Randy »

Ok, which one of the members was that on last nights comic book men? Surely a guy with the kind of collection he discribed would be a member here.
Jim K, Bat fan

Re: Comic book men

Post by Jim K, Bat fan »

I thought I would give this topic a bump - I just watched this episode, and the guy is selling the hand prints/footprints from in front of the Stars Hall of Fame - I remember this was mentioned in a post awhile ago. It was an interesting segment, and I too wondered if the seller was a board member...
batjrb1964

Post by batjrb1964 »

Yes,That is my item, Really fun working on the show. The guys were great!! I've been collecting Batman items for over 40 years.
Get ready for the first episode of CBM in Feb. Big guest star and "the pride an joy" of my Bat collection !!!
Thanks!
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

I assumed after the camera stopped rolling Kevin Smith came running out the comic shop yelling, "Wait! I'll take it!" :lol: I remembered the 'Stars' Hall of Fame' pic from Adam's book. Unbelievable that a piece of history like that got removed.

http://graphicpolicy.com/2014/11/17/tv- ... at-prints/
Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
Randy

Post by Randy »

Sweet, a board member on TV and a confirmation of another season of CBM.
logar2

Post by logar2 »

What a great piece to pick up. What part of Jersey are you from? I'm in Edison in Middlesex County.