Mushy Nebuchadnezzer trunks and robe

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

redbird

Mushy Nebuchadnezzer trunks and robe

Post by redbird »

I have a quick question and not sure I saw it or not... In season 3: Ring around the Riddler
When the boxing match between Bats and Riddler is starting are they both wearing "Everlast"
Belt buckles and is there a question mark shield on the back of the Riddler's robe. Would love to see a photo to see the results...making the robe for 12" riddler figure. I know there is a small scale figure on the market but it show a question mark belt buckle..and I know that is wrong. And weren't the trunks magenta with dark blue trim, black belt. I am trying to be accurate in detail...thanks for any help.
A. Pennyworth

Re: Mushy Nebuchadnezzer trunks and robe

Post by A. Pennyworth »

"EVERGOOD" not "EVERLAST"both on Batman and Riddler's trunks, trunk color same as his regular costume waist belt, and blue trim. On the robe's back is a white shield with the name "MUSHY NEBUCHADNEZZAR" ...hope these help.
Mark Racop

Post by Mark Racop »

A.P., is Mushy's outfit the same as the one that was in the background in the wax museum in "The Ring of Wax?"
redbird

Post by redbird »

Thank you. ....A pennyworth, I knew someone would know...great info.
Now I can proceed...
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Back for a quick bat-break then back out for more shopping!
If you mean this from "Ring of Wax", as you can see it's a different outfit, but great that you remembered it was similar in style!
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

A. Pennyworth wrote:"EVERGOOD" not "EVERLAST"both on Batman and Riddler's trunks
Yes, lest Dozier and Horwitz have to pay some sort of royalty fee for using the real thing. :lol: