Downloading pics to board?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

wayoutjunk

Downloading pics to board?

Post by wayoutjunk »

OK, I feel stupid asking this (and it's probably painfully obvious), but how do I include an image in one of my posts?
wayoutjunk

Re: Downloading pics to board?

Post by wayoutjunk »

I still haven't figured out how to do this. Am I that dense? (You probably shouldn't answer that!)
Johnny Hamm

Post by Johnny Hamm »

Howdy, once you click on reply next to the options box there is a tab labeled upload attachment...once you click on that it will prompt you to click on choose file...once you have done that you will click on add the file. You can select preview before submitting to make sure your image is there. Hope this was helpful. ;)
Attachments
image.jpg
wayoutjunk

Post by wayoutjunk »

That was a great help. Thanks Johnny Hamm! I figured it was something easy that just slipped by me!
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Keep in mind the board has limits to the image size, so if you don't have image editing software you can also host it somewhere else, blog, photobucket, etc and then just link to it choosing the link option rather than the photo upload option.

When you're trying it out, use the preview option in the post so you can see if it worked, and if it doesn't you can go back and try again.
wayoutjunk

Post by wayoutjunk »

AndyFish wrote:Keep in mind the board has limits to the image size, so if you don't have image editing software you can also host it somewhere else, blog, photobucket, etc and then just link to it choosing the link option rather than the photo upload option.
Is there a place here that lists what the limits and restrictions are on the photo sizes? I just want to make sure I don't overstep my bounds! Thanks! :)