Question about the S2 Catwoman episodes

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Gorshin Romero

Re: Question about the S2 Catwoman episodes

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Quarhog wrote: Julie Newmar actually has an uncredited cameo depicting Catwoman as a fellow prisoner in the episode 'Ma Parker'; but in costume while all the other inmates are in prison uniform.

Yeah even Milton Berle was disguised as a guard during that episode. I had to laugh thinking that "Louie the Lilac" would be eligible for parole in 48 more years! HA!
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Uncle Miltie's appearance came a couple weeks after Phyllis Diller's cameo in The Minstrel first part--ABC's low-budget way to hype their new programming that Fall.
Jaws63

Post by Jaws63 »

Gorshin Romero wrote:Quarhog wrote: Julie Newmar actually has an uncredited cameo depicting Catwoman as a fellow prisoner in the episode 'Ma Parker'; but in costume while all the other inmates are in prison uniform.

Yeah even Milton Berle was disguised as a guard during that episode. I had to laugh thinking that "Louie the Lilac" would be eligible for parole in 48 more years! HA!
Except I think that was Louie's twin brother, Lefty the dandelion LOL
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Jaws63 wrote:
Gorshin Romero wrote:Quarhog wrote: Julie Newmar actually has an uncredited cameo depicting Catwoman as a fellow prisoner in the episode 'Ma Parker'; but in costume while all the other inmates are in prison uniform.

Except I think that was Louie's twin brother, Lefty the dandelion LOL

HA! LOL! I guess he's been paroled by now :lol: