Any Molls Strong Enough To Be On Their Own?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

elmrgraham

Re: Any Molls Strong Enough To Be On Their Own?

Post by elmrgraham »

Say,what about Eenie,The Catwoman,s accomplice in one of the episodes of Batman?I think that she would be an excellent Batman Villainess.
Quarhog

Post by Quarhog »

elmrgraham wrote:Say,what about Eenie,The Catwoman,s accomplice in one of the episodes of Batman?I think that she would be an excellent Batman Villainess.
She helped hold up the audience of the Allan Stevens Show at gunpoint: a felony that alone would have earned her twenty years in the women's division of Gotham City Penitentiary; and we didn't see her get arrested at the story's conclusion. Maybe she's still at large out there somewhere...
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

At some point, she'd be forced to speak. That would destroy any credibility she had. :lol:
Quarhog

Post by Quarhog »

RubberLotus wrote:Oakie Annie from Shame's gang was always big with me, even though I haven't seen that episode in years. Mostly, I was impressed by how she was one of the only women on the show who could carry a gun.

The other, of course, was Shame's girl Calamity Jan. Those two should really team up after kicking Shame to the curb. :P
Eenie showed that she was prepared to handle a gun when she helped hold up the audience at gunpoint on the Allan Stevens Show in 'The Bat's Kow Tow'.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

I agree.