The Joker iS Wild

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

noman

The Joker iS Wild

Post by noman »

Is Joker {Caeser Romero} actually singing the part of the Sad Clown Pagliacci or was he lip singing? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Dr. Shimel

Re: The Joker iS Wild

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Lip synching, of course. That song is usually the one every show uses when opera is part of the plot. The funniest thing about that ep is seeing a bar full of people watching it with rapt attention. Since I always go to a bar to watch opera. :lol:
BatmanFan102

Post by BatmanFan102 »

I love when the drunk guy says "It's my mother-in-law!", then they cut to Joker laughing. It's almost as if Joker heard the drunk say that LOL

And now the moment you have all been waiting for!! (laughter)

The GRAND FINALE!!! The climax of my performance! The ZENITH of my CARRRRRERRR!!! (more laughing)

Time to unmask and reveal the true identities of Batman and Robin the Boy Wondeeerrrrrrrr AH HA HA HAHA HA!!!

I also loved the scene in the museum when Joker says "Come Oliver!" "Come Stanley!" "Come Ernie!" "W.C. Fields come!", then after they all appear, Joker stands there, his arms extended outwardly almost as if he were welcoming them LOL Friggin hilarious!!!!!!!
WayneGrayson

Post by WayneGrayson »

After reading these posts, I am SO watching this one tonight. Thanks for the Bat-bug in my ear