Sea Hag Fan Fiction

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

celestialhost

Sea Hag Fan Fiction

Post by celestialhost »

Sea Hag Netted

Batgirl swam after the villainous Sea Hag. The scuba-diving criminal's two henchgirls had already been caught and the game was nearly up for the underwater crime boss.

Yet the Sea Hag, clad in her blue and toxic green wetsuit was determined to make a getaway and was heading for her mini-submarine. Batgirl, also wearing scuba gear, was on her fishy tail.

As Batgirl approached the Sea Hag, she signalled for her to give up and surface.

Sea Hag shook her head, then lunged at Batgirl with a knife. Batgirl drew back, then pulled out a small pellet. She released it and a cloud of ink was dispersed into the water surrounding Sea Hag. The siren flailed uselessly in the blackened water. Batman's Bat-Ink Bombs had proved useful!

Batgirl switched on the Bat-infra-red vision attachment on her goggles, then grabbed the Sea Hag, ripping off her air hose. As Sea Hag began to panic, Batgirl strengthened her hold on the aquatic witch and pulled her steadily up towards the surface. With the villain subdued and secured, she passed her own air hose temporarily to keep her from drowning.

The Sea Hag gasped, as her head reached the open air. Batgirl pulled off the rest of the villainess' scuba gear, then gently guided her onto her Batgirl-boat. Batgirl then pulled off her own aquafins and climbed onto the boat after her.

Batgirl glanced at honey-blonde and tanned villainess, who was crouched down on the deck, breathing heavily. Barbara felt a little exposed, with an hardened criminal present, wearing just her wetsuit, without her boots and cloak, with just her mask to conceal her identity.

"Time to get you back to Gotham City to face justice, Sea Hag," she said. She looked for her Bat-rope to tie up the villainess.

At that moment, Sea Hag jumped up and landed a barefooted kick on Batgirl.

"Your not taking me to jail, Batgirl!" cried Sea Hag.

Batgirl fell to the deck, but landed nimbly and quickly sprang up. She then landed a kick of her own against the criminal. Winded, the Sea Hag raised her fist to strike the masked vigilante, but Batgirl countered this with a punch of her own. She then pushed the wetsuited villain down onto the deck.

"I can make this even harder if you like, Sea Hag," before shoving back her arm, forcing her down.

"Alright, I surrender!" grunted Sea Hag. Batgirl grabbed the bat-rope and began tying up her captive.

Later, the Sea Hag was brought into Commissioner Gordon's office, still barefoot and wearing her wetsuit.

"This looks like the end of your criminal career, Sea Hag. It will be a long time before you get back in the water again," said Commissioner Gordon. "You'll soon be joining your two young accomplices behind bars."

"Have you got something else for me to wear? I feel stupid standing here in my wetsuit and no shoes," complained Sea Hag.

"I'm sure Matron Frisk at Gotham Penitentiary will have an outfit for yer to wear- with black and white stripes," replied Chief O'Hara.

"Tell me, Sea Hag, why did a talented lady like yourself turn to a life of crime?" asked the commissioner.

"I married a wealthy businessman. His life was his job and her never gave me any attention. He left me to amuse myself. I spent all my time scuba diving. After I divorced him, I needed money and I realised I could put my diving talents to good use earning cold cash."

"Well Batgirl certainly did a good job of putting a stop to your plan to rob the Gotham City mariner and yacht club. I only hope you learn some hard lessons in prison, my dear. Take her away, Chief."

"Right ye are, Commissioner," said O'Hara. "Come along, Ma'am, Matron Frisk and Warden Crichton are waiting for ye."

"Get your hands off me!" snapped the Sea Hag as O'Hara gently steered her out of the office.

"Well I must thank you for sorting out that dreadful woman, Batgirl," said Commissioner Gordon. "By the way, you wouldn't have seen my daughter Barbara anywhere? I haven't seen her for the last few days."

Batgirl smiled.

"I bumped into her yesterday, Commissoner. She told me she was getting some extra swimming lessons."

"Oh, very sensible of her; very sensible."
John Mack

Re: Sea Hag Fan Fiction

Post by John Mack »

Hey, where's elmrgraham? Or is this elmrgraham with a new ID?

John
Music. BAT! Music.
celestialhost

Post by celestialhost »

No, this is not Elmergraham, but I think he will like this.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

I do.Excellent Batman Fan-Fic.If you write another Batman Fan-Fic,can it be Batman and Robin against The Sea Hag?Again,excellent job.Thank You.
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Celestialhost; THANK YOU for posting your story. It's good to see Batgirl in action against the vile villainess of the sea! Keep writing! I especially like the banter between the two women and Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

It could be about The Sea Hag escaping from Gotham City Penitentiary and attempting to become Queen Of The Criminal Underworld in Gotham City.Only this time Batman and Robin would face her.Batgirl would be unable to do it.Also,The Sea Hag could trap Batman and Robin in an "inescapeable" Sea Trap.Batman and Robin would escape and capture The Sea Hag and her Scuba henchgirls.Does this sound okay?
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

I agree Gorshin Romero.Maybe you can still write one too.
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

elmgraham: yeah I probably could, but I have to be inspired by the storyline first. After all, I don't want to write a bad story and disappoint anybody, especially myself. Believe it or not, after the positive responses I received from you and several others regarding Cactus Kleinschmidt, I actually sat down and quickly wrote four outlines for Part ONE episodes with different villains of my own creation, but one of those outlines did have the Sea Hag as a villain.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Ok.Fair enough.
celestialhost

Post by celestialhost »

Gorshin Romero wrote:Celestialhost; THANK YOU for posting your story. It's good to see Batgirl in action against the vile villainess of the sea! Keep writing! I especially like the banter between the two women and Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara!
Thanks so much!
celestialhost

Post by celestialhost »

elmrgraham wrote:It could be about The Sea Hag escaping from Gotham City Penitentiary and attempting to become Queen Of The Criminal Underworld in Gotham City.Only this time Batman and Robin would face her.Batgirl would be unable to do it.Also,The Sea Hag could trap Batman and Robin in an "inescapeable" Sea Trap.Batman and Robin would escape and capture The Sea Hag and her Scuba henchgirls.Does this sound okay?
It's an idea. Of course there are lots of things I'd like to write.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Excellent.Keep up the good work.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

If there are any Bat-Fans on the Board who could draw,maybe one of you could draw a picture of The Sea Hag in full Scuba gear from head to toe,with Blonde hair of course.Any takers?
dell

Post by dell »

elmrgraham wrote:It could be about The Sea Hag escaping from Gotham City Penitentiary and attempting to become Queen Of The Criminal Underworld in Gotham City.Only this time Batman and Robin would face her.Batgirl would be unable to do it.Also,The Sea Hag could trap Batman and Robin in an "inescapeable" Sea Trap.Batman and Robin would escape and capture The Sea Hag and her Scuba henchgirls.Does this sound okay?
This sounds like a decent idea elmgraham; so why don't YOU write the story? From other posts it is clear you have very specific ideas on what you want in a story. The best way for that to happen is to do it yourself.

I think celestialhost did a great job on his story, although I would have liked to seen it fleshed out a little bit more. The main thing is we get no hint of any crime until after the Sea Hag has been arrested and is in Commissioner Gordon's office. A minor point is that we aren't given a reason why Batman and Robin are not involved.
dell
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

I think that celestialhost or Gorshin Romero would be better at writing it.Let us give them a shot.I and other Bat Readers could supply input or ideas.Thank You.