New Adam & Burt Animated BATMAN movie

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

The Joker

Re: New Adam & Burt Animated BATMAN movie

Post by The Joker »

My first choice for the animation style would be hand-drawn animation, not CGI, and similar to the style used on JONNY QUEST with its clean black line-art outlines and spectacular use of COLOR, COLOR, and more COLOR!!!! "Color" being the key term here, ahem. Just like our BATMAN 66 Series used color so strikingly. JQ premiered in 1964 so both series have that mid-60s vibe going for them.

ChAnOoD

Post by ChAnOoD »

I think it needs a style to the animation; something not "too serious" (Batman don´t need to look like Stallone here, all muscle) and a nice use of bright colours. I´m not too worried about the soundtrack, I think they´ll go with a new recording of the theme and more surf/jazzy stuff.

Sadly, some of the cool things probably will be gone, as West´s mannerisms (something that I loved from his acting. I really like how cool he moves as Batman).
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Bumping up this one. Any news developing on the project over the last 6 months? It's late in 2015 now and this is to be released sometime in 2016. Just wondering.
jjkandlak

Post by jjkandlak »

I'll take it...its better than nothing.
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

The Joker wrote:Bumping up this one. Any news developing on the project over the last 6 months? It's late in 2015 now and this is to be released sometime in 2016. Just wondering.
It's in full production right now. Although no final release date is announced as of yet, I believe it might be out by the end of 2016.