100 Grand is about to be stolen later tonight!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

A. Pennyworth

100 Grand is about to be stolen later tonight!

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Gernot

Re: 100 Grand is about to be stolen later tonight!

Post by Gernot »

Not the SEA HAG! ;)
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

No! It's the misplaced episode of season one!! I just think it would have fit better latter in the season, that's all.

John
Music. BAT! Music.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Gernot,I wish that the Villainess was The Sea Hag,Thank You.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Haha, I saw where you were going with the title of this thread yet it still gave me a chuckle AP!
Gernot wrote:Not the SEA HAG! ;)
For the record, this whole finding any excuse to mention the "Seahag", (a villain not even featured on the show it's self) is becoming a little tiresome let alone off topic in this context.
weirdkorey

Post by weirdkorey »

Thanks for saying that Ben, I hadn't said anything before but I am glad to know I'm not the only one finding the constant obsessive mentioning of the "Seahag" completely annoying (especially when it pops up in every thread & has nothing to do with the show at all). My suggestion would be start a single thread in the off topic section about the "Seahag" & leave it out of other threads which are about the show & not a character that was never on the show.
rdawsoniii

Post by rdawsoniii »

weirdkorey wrote:Thanks for saying that Ben, I hadn't said anything before but I am glad to know I'm not the only one finding the constant obsessive mentioning of the "Seahag" completely annoying (especially when it pops up in every thread & has nothing to do with the show at all). My suggestion would be start a single thread in the off topic section about the "Seahag" & leave it out of other threads which are about the show & not a character that was never on the show.
I second that!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Granted ,she was never on the show.However,she was in the 1966 Batman Topps Cards series based on the show.I still stand by my wish.
weirdkorey

Post by weirdkorey »

elmrgraham wrote:Granted ,she was never on the show.However,she was in the 1966 Batman Topps Cards series based on the show.I still stand by my wish.
This forum is dedicated to the show not the Topps Cards. Bringing up a character that was only made up for the Topps cards & never in the show or comics is annoying. In fact when you type in "Seahag Batman" into Google it only brings up all the threads where you have posted it on this forum & the Popeye character called "The Seahag" which states the following:
The Sea Hag is a fictional character owned by King Features Syndicate. She is a tall, un-ladylike witch featured in comics and cartoons as nemesis to Popeye.

It would probably be best to take the advice of Ben (who is an admin) & stop finding any excuse to mention the "Seahag". Open a thread in the off topic lounge & you can talk about the Topps card character there instead of finding an excuse to post about it in threads about the show.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

rdawsoniii wrote:
weirdkorey wrote:Thanks for saying that Ben, I hadn't said anything before but I am glad to know I'm not the only one finding the constant obsessive mentioning of the "Seahag" completely annoying (especially when it pops up in every thread & has nothing to do with the show at all). My suggestion would be start a single thread in the off topic section about the "Seahag" & leave it out of other threads which are about the show & not a character that was never on the show.
I second that!
I third it, if that's possible. :D
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

elmrgraham wrote:Gernot,I wish that the Villainess was The Sea Hag,Thank You.
Judging by the general tone of the board, apparently we all do. :)
Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

weirdkorey wrote:
elmrgraham wrote:Granted ,she was never on the show.However,she was in the 1966 Batman Topps Cards series based on the show.I still stand by my wish.
Bringing up a character that was only made up for the Topps cards & never in the show or comics is annoying. In fact when you type in "Seahag Batman" into Google it only brings up all the threads where you have posted it on this forum & the Popeye character called "The Seahag" which states the following:
The Sea Hag is a fictional character owned by King Features Syndicate. She is a tall, un-ladylike witch featured in comics and cartoons as nemesis to Popeye.

It would probably be best to take the advice of Ben (who is an admin) & stop finding any excuse to mention the "Seahag". Open a thread in the off topic lounge & you can talk about the Topps card character there instead of finding an excuse to post about it in threads about the show.
There are apps or whatever, that whenever someone put in the word "sea hag", "cream cheese" would appear instead! :o Maybe something similar could be employed if someone types "Little Louie Groovie". Or "Mr. & Mrs. Keeper". That would save me a lot of grief.
Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
BatmanFan102

Post by BatmanFan102 »

I always liked the Commissioner's office. Something cozy about it.
Hecate1966

Post by Hecate1966 »

I didn't know about the Popeye character, whenever I saw the name 'Sea Hag' I thought of the enemy from 'Tomb Raider: Chronicles'.
Quarhog

Post by Quarhog »

Maybe elmrgraham could set up a website exclusively devoted to The Sea Hag. I'd join it...!!