Leslie Parrish

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Mr Chronos

Leslie Parrish

Post by Mr Chronos »

I just love Leslie Parrish both as Dawn Robbins and Glacia Glaze. Loved the way she helped Freeze kidnap the proffesor and that she was greedy, loyal and gorgeous too in both the ice skating and her Winter get-up! She has said how much fun she had on the show with Eli but also with the Seal Isolde! Her website has a lot of cool stuff on it and I know that she recently turned 80 too! What an ice cool girl for Mr Freeze! :D 8-) ;)
Gorshin Romero

Re: Leslie Parrish

Post by Gorshin Romero »

I was hot for Leslie Parrish at age 9 when I happened to wake up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep, so I turned on the television to see what was on. Back in those days, one of the local stations ran the "Bijou Picture Show" from midnight until it went off the air shortly after five in the morning. Anyway, "Lil' Abner" happened to be on and...Yeah...I got to see both Leslie AND Julie that night! I now own a copy of the movie and whenever I want to show younger guys an example of what my generation crushed on, i simply guide them to You Tube to watch Leslie singing a duet with "Marryin' Sam" called "I'm Past My Prime."