"Lost" Adam West feature on YouTube

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Jim Akin

"Lost" Adam West feature on YouTube

Post by Jim Akin »

The 2001 shot-on-digital feature "Seance," starring Corey Feldman and featured Adam West, was never released in any format until this YouTube upload.

Background story and YouTube links are here: http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments ... a_million/

Disclaimer: I only watched the first five minutes, which lacked both Adam and Corey. It's no masterpiece, but there's definitely cheesy fun potential.

Cheers,

QQ
Progress Pigment

Re: "Lost" Adam West feature on YouTube

Post by Progress Pigment »

Thanks Quill. I managed to watch the whole thing! Well I skipped through a bit. Adam West's performance belonged in a better movie. And I'm not saying that to score batty-points. :) He made the most of his few scenes. Maybe 3 or 4 minutes total. It's ridiculous, and dishonest that he was second billed in the credits & trailer. He should've appeared at the end with a "And Adam West as ...." which is done a lot as a gesture of respect for a well known actor in a small part.

Corey Feldman was more restrained than I've even seen him in anything. Still, he's just not someone who can carry a movie. Even a grade-Z one. But really, it was well filmed, and the cast was generally professional. "Tracy West" played a nurse. I'm not sure if there's any connection.

In related news, "The Girl Who Kew Too Much" (1969), considered "lost" at one point, is on DVD and the full version is on Youtube. Whole & pristine, not chopped into segments. Adam West fresh from the cancellation of Batman stars as ex-CIA man Johnny Cain in his first non-Batman action film!

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!