10 yrs since Frank Gorshion died.....I'll never forget that date :cry:
elmrgraham

Re: May 17th , 2005.......

Post by elmrgraham »

RIP Riddler.
chetchumley

Post by chetchumley »

i remember the day well !!! i was at a convention that day with my son..believe it was CHILLER CON,,,,,,anyway upon entering i ran into WALLY...and told him about FRANK...WALLY had
no idea about it ..he thanked me and dashed off to a phone !! :roll:
WayneGrayson

Post by WayneGrayson »

It's hard to believe it's 10 years. I remember his last tv appearance. It was the Quentin Tarantino directed season finale of CSI in which Nick was buried alive. I guess Tarantino always wanted to do a Batman episode and who better to step in for a cameo than Gorshin himself. Before the show aired, I heard Gorshin was in it and thought how great it would be if Gorshin was the villain.

Imagine - Nick Stokes wakes up to find himself buried in a plexiglas tomb and starts trying to break his way out of it, then a voice-over of the Riddler's cackle as the poor kid struggles in vain.
Bat-Tiger

Post by Bat-Tiger »

Gone but not forgotten.

Frank Gorshin gave the performance that defined the character of the Riddle, and became the standard by all future Riddlers would be measured.
/|\=^..^=/|\
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Frank's appearance came just two days after his death, adding a little more poignancy to it.
I act the riddler

Post by I act the riddler »

R.I.P. riddler.You were the best!
Please do not embed videos into signatures.
- The management.
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

;)
Attachments
Gorshin RIP Riddle 2014.jpg
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Yikes, it's bizarre to think it's already been a decade. I very clearly remember logging on to this very board and reading the news that Frank had passed a few hours earlier. I never had the privileged to meet Frank, but the stories I have always heard from those who did get to spend some time with her were always fond.
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

I recall reading an article where Adam West went to visit him in the hospital when Frank Gorshin was on oxygen and couldn't talk. Adam pointed at the monitor and said "Look Frank! You're still on TV!" He said his friend actually smiled up at him when he heard that.
Quarhog

Post by Quarhog »

One of the many qualities in Frank Gorshin's interpretation that made his version of the Riddler both scarily mad and funny at the same time is that despite his laughter and riddles the Riddler himself obviously has absolutely no sense of humour...