Greetings, Citizens!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Hedji

Greetings, Citizens!

Post by Hedji »

I just wanted to put out a formal "Hello" to all my fellow Bat-Fans.

My name is Andy, and I've been a fan of 66 Batman for as long as I can remember of my past 40 years. When the teacher would ask us to draw what we wanted to be when we grew up, I would always do a crayon masterpiece of our favorite caped crimefighter.

And now, it looks like my dreams will soon come true, thanks to the good people of this board.

I'm on my way (65% paid off!) to owning a magnificent cowl from the good Mr. Williams, and that's just the beginning. I plan to put together the best Bat Suit I can with my budget, and put together a Batman display in my Man Cave, and of course enjoy wearing the suit occasionally as well.

I've spent most of my years as a rabid Star Wars enthusiast and collector. (Maybe I'll post pics of my Cave in the off topic section some time soon.) It dawned on me that, despite my love for Star Wars, I was a Batman Fan first. So, atomic batteries to power and turbines to speed, the best is yet to come!

I just wanted to formally introduce myself and express my enthusiasm for this friendly community and the possibilities offered to us Bat Fans. Thanks for having me!
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Re: Greetings, Citizens!

Post by Scott Sebring »

Glad you're here , Andy!
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

Hey Andy!!

Welcome aboard!!
My crayon work back in the day was on the walls in my room.Had the whole Bat Cave.
The reviews were mixed. ;)

Take care and talk soon,
Chuck...
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Great to have you here with us Andy.
Johnny Hamm

Post by Johnny Hamm »

Welcome Andy!