Catwoman story - Parts Thirty-One to Thirty-Three (the end)

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

robinboyblunderer

Re: Catwoman story - Parts Thirty-One to Thirty-Three (the end)

Post by robinboyblunderer »

dell wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:53 amNo comments?
DELL!

Thanks for sharing your fan fiction with us. I appreciate the time and effort you put into it; good luck if you do your own writing with your own characters!

I think you managed a good return to the energy of the first season of the show, working of course without the strict time and budget limitations of 1966. You also returned Catwoman to the more overtly villainous role from Season 1 which was refreshing. Of course, I enjoyed having Robin have a major part to play in this as well.

I'm sure it took quite a bit of time to craft the story and you did it piecemeal online without going back and revising which is very impressive! I apologize for not responding to the tale's conclusion way way way earlier.

You both shared your creativity in a fun way and gave your readers on the board, a "lost" episode from the series so THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO SO!

Again, if you do your own writing I wish you good luck with whatever goals you have, from completing stories to being published. I'm sure whatever satisfaction you experienced by bringing this tale to a close would be magnified by 100 if it is your own original work.

Happy Thanksgiving!
dell

Re: Catwoman story - Parts Thirty-One to Thirty-Three (the end)

Post by dell »

Thanks for the kind words robinboyblunderer.

I don't do a lot of writing, but once in a while I get the bug to write a story. This ended up being a lot longer than I had planned, but I kept adding as I went to fill in plot holes. I didn't want to have to change my forum name to Stanley Ralph Ross Jr. :shock:

I tried to write 3 or 4 chapters ahead of what I would post so as not to get myself into a problem. I did go back and fix or rewrite things BEFORE I posted which saved me from correcting things already posted.
dell