'66 Dynamic Duo on Robot Chicken

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

harveytwoface999

'66 Dynamic Duo on Robot Chicken

Post by harveytwoface999 »

It might have been discussed here before, but I just saw the SDCC trailer for Robot Chicken's newest DC Comics Special, featuring Adam and Burt as our own Dynamic Duo:

Watch the trailer (warning: some adult content, RC is an Adult Swim show after all)

From what I can tell, there's a subplot about characters being brought in from alternate universes, which is how Adam's Batman comes into the picture. Interestingly, the main universe's Robin is already wearing Burt's costume, but isn't voiced by Burt in the trailer - if I had to guess, I'd say Burt might voice Robin in a flashback scene from the '66 universe, as seen in this shot:

I especially love how they made the puppets out of the 8-inch FTC figures (which fit in with the Mego-style figures RC often uses) - looks like they put the costumes from the figures on RC's standard wire/foam armature bodies and added custom-sculpted heads. I could geek out over stop-motion and puppet fabrication all I want, but then we'd be here all day wouldn't we?
Bat-Brony92

Re: '66 Dynamic Duo on Robot Chicken

Post by Bat-Brony92 »

Omg I can't wait for this!, I love Robot Chicken!