A new 66' TV Bat-Blog

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Ben Bentley

A new 66' TV Bat-Blog

Post by Ben Bentley »

After a lot of thought and some interesting conversations with people here recently, I have decided to set up a blog as a home for a lot of my 66 Bat-Adventure related photos from over the years that are currently scattered across the depths of our archived/current board and even Facebook. I figured a blog is a coherent place to post images at a better resolution than something as primitive as Facebook allows. Over the coming weeks and months I hope to share photos from conventions and other Bat-related adventures that I have enjoyed over the decade since I joined this board.

The first post on my new blog is a series of photographs I shot of my 66' Bat collection displayed in my home office. Enjoy!

http://66batblog.tumblr.com/post/123629 ... ve-had-the
burkestudio

Re: A new 66' TV Bat-Blog

Post by burkestudio »

Ben Bentley wrote:After a lot of thought and some interesting conversations with people here recently, I have decided to set up a blog as a home for a lot of my 66 Bat-Adventure related photos from over the years that are currently scattered across the depths of our archived/current board and even Facebook. I figured a blog is a coherent place to post images at a better resolution than something as primitive as Facebook allows. Over the coming weeks and months I hope to share photos from conventions and other Bat-related adventures that I have enjoyed over the decade since I joined this board.

The first post on my new blog is a series of photographs I shot of my 66' Bat collection displayed in my home office. Enjoy!

http://66batblog.tumblr.com/post/123629 ... ve-had-the

Nice collection Ben!! Very cool!!

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
KustomJeff

Post by KustomJeff »

Very Extra Great!!
I'm on Instagram as kustomjeff if you want to see more toy pics and some motorcycle stuff too. :-P
Bat-Brony92

Post by Bat-Brony92 »

Wow that looks awesome!, nice collection! :)
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Great idea, Ben - looks good so far!
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Love it! Long overdue!!
robinboyblunderer

Post by robinboyblunderer »

Thanks for sharing this.

Do you have any script treatments or early versions or anything you could possibly share online?
Aussie Batfan

Post by Aussie Batfan »

Ben that collection is just fantastic. Very jealous!!
I also have to say how well you've displayed all the pieces - WAY better than everything I have crammed in the one glass cabinet!
Really impressed,
Terry
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Thanks for the kind words all! Keep your eyes peeled for my next post which hopefully I will have together in the coming months.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Well it certainly took a little longer than I hoped, but I have gotten around to posting my next blog installment which features some really fun photos from a day spent with some great friends roaming the streets of TV's Gotham City.

http://66batblog.tumblr.com/
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

Love it-- great stuff. I think that Wes McCue Batman figure gives the Hot Toys one a real run for it's money.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

AndyFish wrote:Love it-- great stuff. I think that Wes McCue Batman figure gives the Hot Toys one a real run for it's money.
Thanks, Andy!

I totally agree, as much as I love the Hot Toys in their own right, there is a charm and "character" to the figures that Wes was making nearly a decade ago. Keeping in mind that for the longest time, being able own something like that was incredible in its self in a licensed figure-less world, I couldn't imagine not wanting to keep my Classick Plastick in pride of place.
Bat Roy

Post by Bat Roy »

Wow way cool mate,excellent collection and photo's :).
twint9

Post by twint9 »

Nice! And I'm honoured to be in the group shot with you, Troy, Chris and my son as Robin. That was such an amazing day, wasn't it?
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

It's that time again, i've just posted another "new" entry on my Bat-Blog...this time we're going back to 2009. It's a story that involves a lot of firsts, my first time in the United States, my first ever Comic Con and my first time meeting board members that have become family to me. It's a bit of a long read but as always there's some cool photos to help tell the story.

You can check it out here: http://66batblog.tumblr.com/post/138403 ... eport-july