ME-TV to remember Yvonne Craig

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

clavierankh

ME-TV to remember Yvonne Craig

Post by clavierankh »

Saturday Night (8/22) they will air two special episodes of Batman and the Star Trek episode "Whom Gods Destroy"

This according to the E-TV facebook page
elmrgraham

Re: ME-TV to remember Yvonne Craig

Post by elmrgraham »

Too bad ME-TV couldn,t do a marathon of Batman episodes with Batgirl.
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

ME-TV currently has broadcast rights to a number of series where Yvonne Craig was a guest. Aside from Star Trek, she was on other series that are/were part of the ME-TV schedule: The Mod Squad (mentioned earlier in this thread), Emergency!, My Three Sons, The Big Valley, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Kojak and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. Let's not forget she had several appearances on The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. With so much content, they could have dedicated half of a day to her, or an entire 24 hours, if you fill out the rest with her Batman episodes.
Beneath Wayne Manor
svl

Post by svl »

That would make a lovely day, Batwinged. :)
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Yvonne was also in a first season episode (the B&W eps) of The Wild Wild West, which ME-TV used to show.

The two episodes that they'll show on Saturday are the first Louie the Lilac episode, followed by the Siren episode.
NJ_Batfan

Post by NJ_Batfan »

BATWINGED HORNET wrote:ME-TV currently has broadcast rights to a number of series where Yvonne Craig was a guest. Aside from Star Trek, she was on other series that are/were part of the ME-TV schedule: The Mod Squad (mentioned earlier in this thread), Emergency!, My Three Sons, The Big Valley, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Kojak and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. Let's not forget she had several appearances on The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. With so much content, they could have dedicated half of a day to her, or an entire 24 hours, if you fill out the rest with her Batman episodes.

Coincidentally, the Mod Squad episode aired on Weigel's sister channel, Decades, as part of a Binge marathon last weekend. Her My Three Sons episode will air as part of a Decades marathon of that sitcom this Saturday at 3:30PM Eastern.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

First Gracie Whitney, now Yvonne. These things tend to come in three.....who is next?????

R.I.P. Mi Lady!!!!!
Larry
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Stryker wrote:First Gracie Whitney, now Yvonne. These things tend to come in three.....who is next?????

R.I.P. Mi Lady!!!!!
That thinking doesn't involve two people who died 3 1/2 months apart.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Hi Dr.,
You know, I hadn't remembered that it had been that long......WOW!!! I think You're right!!!
Thanks and Cheers!
Larry
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Stryker wrote:Hi Dr.,
You know, I hadn't remembered that it had been that long......WOW!!! I think You're right!!!
Thanks and Cheers!
Still, it's been a rough couple of months for Bat-philes, with a couple of henchmen (Alex Rocco and Al Checco) also passing away.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Absolutely, Doc.
Larry