Two Batman Villains on Perry Mason

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

TheBlueHombre

Two Batman Villains on Perry Mason

Post by TheBlueHombre »

I am watching the DVD set of Season 7 Volume 2 of Perry Mason and the episode "The Case of the Simple Simon" features two future Batman villains. Victor Buono who has a featured role in the episode and the arresting officer is played by Malachi Thorne. Victor would go on to play King Tut and Malachi would turn out to be False Face. It was fun seeing them together in this episode. Victor Buono reads Shakespeare very well. I wish False Face would have been in more than series of episodes, though; I liked him as a villain.
Same Bat-Time
Same Bat-Channel
Same Perilous Predicament
Phil B

Re: Two Batman Villains on Perry Mason

Post by Phil B »

It's fun for me, as well, when a favourite Batman character pops up in another show unexpectedly. I got a real surprise when Frank Gorshin appeared in a Wonder Woman DVD I was watching recently.
VISION PICTURES

Post by VISION PICTURES »

I have always suspected that Perry Mason was the main reason for Gotham City's accursed revolving door justice system...:)
TheBlueHombre

Post by TheBlueHombre »

VISION PICTURES wrote:I have always suspected that Perry Mason was the main reason for Gotham City's accursed revolving door justice system...:)
Don't be too hasty on that point. Adam West, Neil Hamilton and Stafford Repp have all appeared on Perry Mason as well. Except, if I remember correctly, Stafford played a bad guy. Hmmmmmm.
Same Bat-Time
Same Bat-Channel
Catfan

Post by Catfan »

TheBlueHombre wrote:
VISION PICTURES wrote:I have always suspected that Perry Mason was the main reason for Gotham City's accursed revolving door justice system...:)
Don't be too hasty on that point. Adam West, Neil Hamilton and Stafford Repp have all appeared on Perry Mason as well. Except, if I remember correctly, Stafford played a bad guy. Hmmmmmm.
I think Mr. Hamilton played a baddie on at least one occasion. He was also a murder victim, in a 31 May 1958 episode that also featured Yvonne Craig! They played stepfather and stepdaughter.

And both Sherry Jackson and Francine York made appearances as well, in 1963 and 1966, respectively.
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Others in the Batman/Perry Mason Orbit:

Michael Rennie (Sandman)

Jacques Bergerac (Freddy the Fence)

Marianna Hill (Cleo Patrick)
Nancy Kovack (Queenie)
Leslie Parrish (Dawn Robbins & Glacia Glaze)
Barbara Stuart (Rocket)
Victoria Vetri (Florence of Arabia)
Estelle Winwood (Aunt Hilda)
Joan Staley (Okie Annie)
Nobu McCarthy (Lotus)
Jean Hale (Polly)
Myrna Fahey (Blaze)
Dee Hartford (Miss Iceland)
Ziva Rodann (Nefertiti)
TheBlueHombre

Post by TheBlueHombre »

Catfan wrote:I think Mr. Hamilton played a baddie on at least one occasion. He was also a murder victim, in a 31 May 1958 episode that also featured Yvonne Craig! They played stepfather and stepdaughter.

And both Sherry Jackson and Francine York made appearances as well, in 1963 and 1966, respectively.
As a matter of fact, four episodes later on the same Perry Mason DVD set came Neil Hamilton as the murderer in "The Case of the Drifting Dropout". He played a man with a wounded leg. I always enjoyed seeing him on this show. I think he actually shows up in about three or four episodes.
Same Bat-Time
Same Bat-Channel