Joker Zodiac Crimes:

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

noman

Re: Joker Zodiac Crimes:

Post by noman »

Last night on ME_TV there was the Green Hornet/Kato visting heros guest stars--A Piece of the Action and Batman Satisfaction.....only epsiodes with so many Stamp Puns!!!! and the color Pink everywhere ...UGH!
By the way green hornet and kato geust stared on Batman-as whey open a window as the cape crusaders climb up a building....another epsiode Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson watch their favorite TC Show..The Green Hornet while on the Green Hornet Show Brick bradford and kato watch their favorite TV show Batman!
noman

Post by noman »

LAStly this was alisting of all Joker Zodic Crimes names!
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

After reviewing this thread, and mind You, I'm NOT a moderator, I think that We all have gotten WAAAYY off of topic, IMHO :!: .
I have to agree with Andy, What was the original intent of this thread :?: The more I look at it, the less certain I am of the original intent. :?
Noman and Cammy 85, what WAS Your intent as to what this thread is all about? I'm not mad, just highly confused, :? ( So what else is new, right? :lol: )
Larry
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

AndyFish wrote:I certainly am not the younger generation, but I've embraced the cloud completely. I love having much of my DVD collection with me wherever I go-- and I can still access everything via my TV if I want to watch it old school.

This is the first I've heard of Zodiac being a potential film, my understanding was Dozier was in talks with Toho for a Batman Vs Godzilla film and with the declining ratings after the first season ended that idea was scrapped.
Batman vs. Godzilla would be the most idiotic idea i've ever read. It goes a long way in proving Dozier was more hack than sound producer / series developer (ex. Spelling, Thomas, et al). BvG would make the dreaded third season look like the greatest TV ever produced by comparison.
Beneath Wayne Manor