A fine edition to any super-crooks office!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Mr Chronos

A fine edition to any super-crooks office!

Post by Mr Chronos »

Now this is what I call turning a profit! Eileen is stunning again here (think the pic is from 1967) and I had the pleasure of getting an e-mail from Tom Lasanti who wrote a book with her telling me that she is super nice and that she recently bought her copy of the series on bluray! In the book she says how much fun Adam and Burt were. What a figure and what a girl! Turned 76 in July too!! :D 8-) :P
Attachments
secretary millie.jpg
Progress Pigment

Re: A fine edition to any super-crooks office!

Post by Progress Pigment »

Yow! Eileen O'Neil from The Clock King. As if I didn't know! :roll: An incredibly attractive and talented actress and a gold standard moll. The old show sure was blessed with a gluttony of feminine pulchritude. :) Kim Bassinger was attractive enough, I suppose. Michelle Pfeiffer even more so, just not as Catwoman. And Anne Hathaway? She's about the only one in any Batman film who I'd put at or near 1960's Batman moll attractiveness level. Well maybe Halle Berry. If you want to count Catwoman (2004) as a Batman film. I certainly do not.

Not that the series didn't throw us a few -- un-moll worthy bat-molls. Barbara Stuart (The Puzzler) for example. Corinne Calvet (The Joker's Flying Saucer), Barbara Nichols (The Archer), Lady Prudence from Lord Fogg, Lola Lasagna, Mrs. Keeper, Alan A. Dale ... I can go all day!

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
Mr Chronos

Post by Mr Chronos »

You are so right! Just love the fact that she coos with delight over the 1st big job! She is a first rate moll and a babe! If I had that sitting next to me while sticking up a jewelry store I could not concentrate! LOL! 8-) Does anyone have quality HD caps??
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

It was overall a perfect episode, and Eileen O'Neil was one of the reasons. She was fatally attractive! And was able to convey complete devotion to The Clock King. There were very few molls in the second and third season of Batman up to her standard.

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
Mr Chronos

Post by Mr Chronos »

Oh yes! I just love her costume with the little clocks on the arms and the clock ear rings too! This was a great episode and CK was my favorite baddie. If there was one thing i didn't get was what the premise of the last big job was with the Cesium Clock and how they would pull it off? What would have happened if one of the golden hammer guys aka Mr Smith would have hit the box? Hope someone can help me? I have heard that both Millie and CK are back in the Batman 66 comic? How cool is that? :)