Who would YOU use to replace Y.C. for a remake of the 1966 Batman series?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Larry A.

Who would YOU use to replace Y.C. for a remake of the 1966 Batman series?

Post by Larry A. »

Hello Bat-Fan,
Ignoring the idea that No ONE could replace Yvonne, Who would You use to play Bat Girl in a remake of the 1966 Batman series? For that matter, who would You have replace A.W. + B.W.? There are plenty of Batmobiles out there to use. Would it even be worthwhile to try to duplicate the show "eggs"actly?

Think about it and let's talk.

Cheers,
Larry
elmrgraham

Re: Who would YOU use to replace Y.G. for a remake of the 1966 Batman series?

Post by elmrgraham »

Is there talk of a remake of the 1966 Batman Series?
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Nope Elmr, just the pondering of a disabled Vet, with a little bit of time on his hands .
Larry
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

How about George Clooney to play Batman and Justin Bieber to play Robin.Melissa Gilbert to play Batgirl.Bob Hastings to play Commissioner Gordon.Any idea who could play Chief O,Hara,Alfred,and Aunt Harriet?Among the Villains/Villainesses,how about Anne Hathaway to play The Catwoman?Also,taking from the 1966 Batman Norman Saunders Topps Card #14a:"Danger In The Depths",Swimsuit Model Brooklyn Decker to play Scuba Diving Villainess The Sea Hag.(Even though she was not in the TV Series.)By the way,thank you for serving our Nation and Welcome Home.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Thank You Elmr. You are welcome. I'm a proud Member of our local American Legion, now.
I really like Your suggestions!!!! I really like Melissa ( Half-Pint) Gilbert. I think She would be perfect as Bat Girl. Great job on the suggestions. Have a nice Holiday season!

Cheers,
Larry
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

You too.Also,Rhianna to play The Siren and Drew Barrymore to play Poison Ivy.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Uma Thurman would also be a good choice to play Poison Ivy.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

I agree, however. since Uma and George played P.I. + Batman, respectively, in the movies, I would go with someone else for those roles. I really like Drew Barrymore for Poison Ivy, since She has had but a minor role in the Movie Series.
You're coming up with some Great ideas, Elmr! As far as Alfred, Why not Ephram Zimballist Jr. He worked in the Cartoon series, maybe He would work in live action? IMHO, Rhiannon is a bit on the slim side for the Siren. I was thinking more of Melina Mecourri (sic?) from "CSI: New York" since She is of Greek background, for the Siren. I could see Rhiannon in the role of the Sea Hag, though I think that I might change the character's name to the Sea Witch as I don't think that it was established that the Hag was an old woman, and frankly, Rhiannon kicked backside in "Battleship"!!!! She obviously has learned Her way around a ship and a boat.
Speaking of a boat: definition of a boat; a boat is a hole in the water that One throws endless
money into!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can say that because I have a very small sailboat!!
Larry
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Excellent points.How about Kevin Conroy as Batman?He played him in the cartoon Animated Series.If you want,The Sea Witch could also be a Skin Diving Villainess whose goal would be the Queen Of The Criminal Underworld in Gotham City.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Kevin Conroy would be AWESOME! GREAT suggestion, Elmr!!!!!
I also like Your idea about the Sea Witch being a skin Diving Villainess! If She were that, She would certainly be the Queen of the Under (water) world of Gotham City. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I need to google Kevin Conroy and see what sort of shape he is in

Cheers, Elmr.
Larry
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Both Bob Hoskins and Bob Hastings, as well as Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. died last year.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Ok.Also,like in the 1966 TV Series,how about the Villains lairs pictures be placed on camera angles.This would show that they are CROOKED and EVIL.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Then Michael Caine could play Alfred.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Thanks, Doc. I didn't realize Efram had passed. I did know about the other two. No sequel to "Roger Rabbit" I guess
Michael Caine, possibly, but again, He might not want to.
I just thought of one based on an old thread here: Chris O' Donell as Bruce Wayne/Batman since He was a fan of the show AND, of course, Robin in the movies, "Holely Rusted Metal, Batman!"
"hunh?"
It's holey, it's rusted and its metal!!!".
Funniest line in the entire movie, IMHO.

Cheers,
Larry
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

By the way,The Sea Witch would plunder Cash,and Priceless Gems.She would be EVIL,SEXY,and WILY.