Who would YOU use to replace Y.C. for a remake of the 1966 Batman series?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Gorshin Romero

Re: Who would YOU use to replace Y.G. for a remake of the 1966 Batman series?

Post by Gorshin Romero »

AndyFish wrote:Am I the only one who has no idea who the Sea Hag is? I get she(?) is from the trading cards, but I just flipped through them and didn't see her.
I had never heard of her either. Elmgraham introduced her to the Bat Board, and apparently she was a one-shot villainess drawn by Norman Saunders for the TOPPS cards of years gone by. I wrote a two-part fan fiction story and made her the villain played by Charleze Theron in my story. If you're interested, you can search here for The Sea Hag Is TOPPS Part One and The Sea Hag Now STOPS (Permanently)!" Part Two and read the adventure. In fact when i wrote the script, I included many of us posters here on the Bat Board as either cameo characters making appearances or as allusions in the story. In fact, believe it or not, YOU yourself play a pivotal role in Part Two!
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Just read it Gorshin......You ROCK + RULE!!!!!! An excellent story line.

Cheers........
Larry
Catwoman_Jess

Post by Catwoman_Jess »

Bill S.C. wrote:As for casting - Just for fun:

Batman - Jim Caviezel
Robin - Michael Angarano
Alfred - John Nolan
Batgirl - Kacy Catanzaro (from American Ninja - if she can act) otherwise - Samantha Harris
Commission Gordon - Adam West
Chief O'Hara - Burt Ward
Aunt Harriett - Catherine O'Hara
I have long thought Jim Caviezel would make a great Batman. I've no strong opinions against the more recent choices, but I'm not fond of them either. He would have been an amazing choice. *high paw 5*
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Hi Cat woman Jess,
Welcome to the discussion. This has been, IMHO, great fun! :D I started this thread on a lark, nothing more or less.
BTW, You look terrific in Your Cat Woman outfit, kind of like a cross between Julie and Lee :!:
Happy Thanksgiving and.....
Cheers
Larry
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Excellent pictures of Charleze Theron as The Sea Hag Progress Pigment.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Agreed!

Eat More Turkey
Larry
Catwoman_Jess

Post by Catwoman_Jess »

Larry A. wrote:Hi Cat woman Jess,
Welcome to the discussion. This has been, IMHO, great fun! :D I started this thread on a lark, nothing more or less.
BTW, You look terrific in Your Cat Woman outfit, kind of like a cross between Julie and Lee :!:
Happy Thanksgiving and.....
Cheers
Thank you! :) She's one of my favorite characters!

As for the discussion, I love theoretical "who should play...." chats. They're always a lot of fun AND I sometimes find out about actors I'd not heard of (and should check out). :)
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

HI Jess,
ou and Your family in costume. Excellent!!!! I'd love to hear sometime how Your did Captain Frost. He is one of my favorite bad-guys. One used to not see to many comic book bad guys at conventions. Hopefully,
thanks to "cos-play", maybe they will start showing up.
Cheers........
Larry
Catwoman_Jess

Post by Catwoman_Jess »

Larry A. wrote:HI Jess,
ou and Your family in costume. Excellent!!!! I'd love to hear sometime how Your did Captain Frost. He is one of my favorite bad-guys. One used to not see to many comic book bad guys at conventions. Hopefully,
thanks to "cos-play", maybe they will start showing up.
Cheers........
Aww, thank you! My husband was very particular about his Captain Cold - had to be the comic version and needed to be "canon". :) The irony was our little local group had none of that character when he decided to do it....and he inspired several more in different versions (3 more that I personally know). So it's fun for us to see everyone else's take on him. I'm obliged to add that he doesn't like the TV version - every time that character is on the Flash, I hear "this is a great portrayal but when will they give him a REAL costume!?!?!" hehehe

Our costume collection is pretty balanced between heroes and villains, I think...although lately I've been making more heroes (Wonder Woman, the Atom, and now a Batman). LOL
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

I must admit that I've not seen the Flash yet. I agree with Your Husband. Captain cold should be Canon, IMHO. There's got to be a site where folks can talk about the non-Bat villains, I just don't know where. Please P.M. Me when You get a chance about how You did Captain Frost.

And as always....... :D
Cheers
Larry
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Larry A. wrote:Just read it Gorshin......You ROCK + RULE!!!!!! An excellent story line.

Cheers........
Thanks for the Kudos, Larry! I always appreciate any feedback on my stories that I post here. If you're interested, I have a new villain on the way to do battle with our heroes, but currently only Part One is complete. I'll post it here with my other tales once I finish writing Part 2.
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

elmrgraham wrote:Excellent pictures of Charleze Theron as The Sea Hag Progress Pigment.
Hi Elmgraham---so I have to ask, how is the rehabilitation of the Sea Hag coming along? I assume that you've been working very hard to rehabilitate her. :P
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

She is still the same:Wily,Evil,and Sexy.
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Thanks for the Kudos, Larry! I always appreciate any feedback on my stories that I post here. If you're interested, I have a new villain on the way to do battle with our heroes, but currently only Part One is complete. I'll post it here with my other tales once I finish writing Part 2.[/quote]

Hot Dog Gorshin!!!! It'll be like an early Xmas Present :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm the one who is....Cheered!
Larry
Catwoman_Jess

Post by Catwoman_Jess »

Larry A. wrote:I must admit that I've not seen the Flash yet. I agree with Your Husband. Captain cold should be Canon, IMHO. There's got to be a site where folks can talk about the non-Bat villains, I just don't know where. Please P.M. Me when You get a chance about how You did Captain Frost.

And as always....... :D
Cheers
Message sent - inserted some images of the "making of" process since my explanations might not be as clear without visuals. HAHAHA