NEW ADV, BATMAN 1977..any footage ??

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

chetchumley

NEW ADV, BATMAN 1977..any footage ??

Post by chetchumley »

with talk of the new BATMAN 66 animated aproaching.....figured i would ask a question that for years has been on my mind,,,,when filming NEW ADV BATMAN 1977,,,we all know ADAM & BURT, reunited to voice their roles,,,,,,,,i always wondered if there was filmed footage of them at FILIATION studios.....u would think ? someone would have had the foresight to film some scenes voicing their roles? i bought the book on FILIATION studios,,years ago,hoping to see photos,,etc,,,etc,,,but there wasn't any,,only mentioned how they got ADAM & BURT to reprise rolls...because the SUPERFRIENDS was still in production..and they couldn't use those actors.....so they got ADAM & BURT......would love to know or see if any thing exiists on this phase of ADAM & BURT,S ,,,BATMAN & ROBIN careers !!!!!!!!!!!!
Progress Pigment

Re: NEW ADV, BATMAN 1977..any footage ??

Post by Progress Pigment »

Interesting Chet! But really, I think this was almost 100% ignored except for small blurbs in TV guide. I'm usually good at tracking things down, but found nothing. The best chance might've been if Melody Britt (Batgil, Catwoman, all female characters) had an official website.

:) Not a pic from Batman 1977! ! That's her doing 'She-Ra: Princess of Power' in the 80's. She was great! Undoubted she'd have managed a 10 times more believable Batman than Kevin (the most overrated person in all of Batman fandom) Conroy. Here's a pick of West and Ward from about that period. Celebrating their new deal with 'CBS Saturday Morning' which they hoped would re-ignite Batmania? One can only dream.

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
NJ_Batfan

Post by NJ_Batfan »

Perhaps we would have seen something in the way of BTS photos if the plan to have Adam and Burt in costume filming wraparounds to the stories in a second season had materialized.
chetchumley

Post by chetchumley »

thanx 4 the info P.P,,,,,,by the way the photo of ADAM & BURT you posted is from their HOUR MAGAZINE REUNION ...hosted by gary collins...1983 ? i believe ! :o