Happy Birthday Victor Buono!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

BatBrain

Happy Birthday Victor Buono!

Post by BatBrain »

Happy Birthday and RIP Victor Buono, who portrayed the great King Tut! My awesome wife bought me the 60s series on DVD for Christmas, and today I just happened to be on the second part of the first two King Tut episodes, so I looked up Victor Buono out of curiosity, to discover that today is also his Birthday. How fitting! He would have been 78. What do you guys think of the King Tut episodes? To me, he is one of the most memorable villains.
elmrgraham

Re: Happy Birthday Victor Buono!

Post by elmrgraham »

Happy Birthday King Tut.
WaltP

Post by WaltP »

I agree. Tut is my favorite. I've always liked Buono is just about everything he's done. Have any of you heard his record Heavy? It has some great tracks.
chetchumley

Post by chetchumley »

i enjoyed his season 3 eps...more so than earlier ones...found early ones a bit slow...p.s he also showcased his comedic side {i thought} in season 3 :D
BatBrain

Post by BatBrain »

Tut isn't my favorite, but he is certainly great. He's one of the ones you remember easily. Another one of my personal favorites is False Face. I would have liked to seen more of him. I can't recall the season 3 episodes of Tut off hand, but I'll be there soon enough. I recently started season 2 ;)