Newcomer

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Jesusismysuperhero

Newcomer

Post by Jesusismysuperhero »

Hi,
My name is Tina and for the past few years I have been watching the show on Me-TV every Saturday. I love it because I think it is hilarious. I am new to the site but I am really enjoying reading the forums. Thanks for giving me something to do when I am stuck at school all day!
Also, as a side note, does anyone have any high-res pictures of Burt Ward as Dick Grayson or does anyone know where I can find?? I find it hard to find pictures without the costume.
Anyway, Thanks for letting me join the group!
Oh and Happy National Pancake Day!! :)
Batman65

Re: Newcomer

Post by Batman65 »

Welcome to the board Tina. You are going to find that there are some really fantastic people here. I hope you enjoy your time here.
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

Welcome aboard!
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Welcome aboard, Tina - enjoy your time here but while in school, just remember the wisdom of our beloved Caped Crusader:

"Boys and girls, go back to your studies. Believe me: nothing in life is free!" :)
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Bat-Tiger

Post by Bat-Tiger »

Greetings citizen.
/|\=^..^=/|\
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Welcome aboard Tina, but remember, all good students of Gotham City use their school time to study and make good grades; after all, Dick Grayson is the top student in his class.

Nonetheless, in your free time i'm sure you will find plenty of interesting people here on the forums.

BTW----I don't know how old you are, but I'm pleased to hear that you appreciate the humor of the show.

Best Regards,

Gorshin Romero
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Welcome.
Pengy

Post by Pengy »

Welcome aboard, my fine feathered fink.
Space Ghost

Post by Space Ghost »

Glad you found this place. Some good citizens call this place home!
You're Never Too Old to have a Happy Childhood
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

I see what you mean. I googled a little, but good pics of Dick Grayson seem a lot harder to find than Bruce Wayne.

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Hi Tina,
Welcome to the board. As You have, no doubt found out, there is a LOT of info on this board and LOTS of people who know LOTS of the info!
I agree with many others here: Use this as a hobby and study hard. I know that helped me for many years.

Cheers,
Larry
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

Tina,

Welcome to the Board!

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio
Bat-Brony92

Post by Bat-Brony92 »

Welcome to the forum! ;)
Jesusismysuperhero

Batfanman wrote:Welcome aboard, Tina - enjoy your time here but while in school, just remember the wisdom of our beloved Caped Crusader:

"Boys and girls, go back to your studies. Believe me: nothing in life is free!" :)
Don't worry. I am in college so I have a lot of free time between classes, enough to keep up with my studies and check out the site every once in a while.

Thank you for the valuable words of wisdom though! I will be sure to keep them in mind! ;)
Jesusismysuperhero

Gorshin Romero wrote:Welcome aboard Tina, but remember, all good students of Gotham City use their school time to study and make good grades; after all, Dick Grayson is the top student in his class.

Nonetheless, in your free time i'm sure you will find plenty of interesting people here on the forums.

BTW----I don't know how old you are, but I'm pleased to hear that you appreciate the humor of the show.

Best Regards,

Gorshin Romero
I am in college. My mom watched the show as a kid and she got me into watching it on MeTV on Saturday nights.

Also, thank you for the reminder to use my school time wisely, as I tend to be a bit of a slacker.
I will try to study harder and make good grades, but I doubt I will ever meet Dick Grayson standards. That is setting the bar really high!