The Riddler Is A Rat

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Should Batgirl reveal her identity to Batman & Robin?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Yes
40%
Yes, but not yet
No votes
No
60%

Total votes: 5

Bat-Tiger

Re: The Riddler Is A Rat

Post by Bat-Tiger »

Thanks for replying, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Part two will be finished when I get some time to write.
/|\=^..^=/|\
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Bat-Tiger wrote:Thank you everyone. I took some suggestions from others, a special thanks to GorshinRomero who gave me some advice that kept me from writing myself into a corner.
WONDERFUL JOB BAT TIGER!

First and foremost, I want to apologize for my tardy response. I have been taking care of some personal business and this is the first time I've been able to actually sit down and give your story the time it deserves.

Some thoughts:

I actually do like the idea of Batgirl being reluctant to reveal herself to Bruce and Dick. Truthfully, I actually hope that she doesn't, because this adds to the tension among the three of them (the FOUR of them if we include Alfred)

The idea of The Riddler opening up a College of Crime for the Gotham City students is very original, and I like it. Yes we could argue that "The Joker Goes To School" had scholastic undertones, but in no way is that story similar to yours, so KUDOS TO YOU on originality!

The idea of Bruce Wayne incurring the ire of the Riddler was also very good, but I could see the Riddler going after him just the same, especially now that Batman is blind.

I also must admit that I enjoyed the cliffhanger; you've really outdone yourself here! Admittedly, the humor is not there in the cliffhanger, but that is okay====you have brought Part One to a very interesting conclusion, and I am looking forward to reading the next installment.

BTW---It was a pleasure corresponding with you about your story, and I appreciate the reference here. In fact, you've reminded ME that I still need to get to work to finish my own story in progress that I have sadly been neglecting for several months. (Pity how life often gets in the way of our pleasurable pursuits, but that's the way it sometimes goes).

THUMBS UP TO YOU, Bat Tiger! Great job!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

I agree.
Bat-Tiger

Post by Bat-Tiger »

Thank you Gorshin. If anyone can understand busy it's me.

I was worried about lack of originality, with scholastic plots in the past, but Riddler plans to take it to a higher level. He may yet go after Bruce, it'll be fun to let the tension build don't you think?

I've done my best to maintain the overall lighthearted tone of the series, but I like to bring up the dramatic moments that the series seldom got credit for. My overall goal with my writing is to bring the show to where it would have gone, in my mind anyway.

Can't wait to see where you go with your story.
/|\=^..^=/|\
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Looking forward to the exciting conclusion here!
Bat-Tiger

Post by Bat-Tiger »

I added a poll, I'd like for everyone to vote.
/|\=^..^=/|\