PRETTIEST BAT-MOLL ?????

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Dr. Shimel

Re: PRETTIEST BAT-MOLL ?????

Post by Dr. Shimel »

Progress Pigment wrote:
Phil B wrote:Nancy Kovac, Linda Gaye Scott, Francine York and Ronnie Cox rated highly with me.
Ronnie Cox? Yeah, he was a good lookin' moll.

http://www.ropermike.com/trouble/Batman-Surfs-Up-p.php

Well, he was in Deliverance. :lol:
Phil B

Post by Phil B »

That'll teach me to trust another web site without checking the information first. I've since found out the picture they had was Sivi Aberg but named her Ronnie Cox. :oops:
dell

Post by dell »

I am not making a suggestion as it seems clear that this is a highly subjective opinion.
dell
thebriankearney

Post by thebriankearney »

quinn wrote:I have a soft spot for Tisha Sterling as 'Legs' in the Ma Parker story-line.
I'm only about half-way through the series right now, but Legs is my favorite so far.
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

Tisha Sterling. Stunning look from head to toe.
Beneath Wayne Manor
dcl1964

Post by dcl1964 »

Myrna Fahey, Sherry Jackson, Francine York, Lesley Gore.
Commodore Schmidlapp

Post by Commodore Schmidlapp »

You can't go wrong with Sivi Aberg or Sherry Jackson.

But I want to throw some props the way of some others not mentioned yet.

Jean Hale. Beautiful woman, great outfit.

Marianna Hill:

Grace Gaynor: Gorgeous woman, and another great outfit.
ImageImage
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

I agree.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

3-way tie for me. In order of appearance, my vote is for Jill St. John, Francine York, and Leslie Parrish (as a moll).
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

The Joker wrote:3-way tie for me. In order of appearance, my vote is for Jill St. John, Francine York, and Leslie Parrish (as a moll).
I was hot for Leslie Parrish every since I was a young lad and first saw her in 'Lil' Abner" as Daisy Mae :shock:
Phil B

Post by Phil B »

She made an impression on me in Star Trek's "Who Mourns for Adonais?". The outfit she wore at the end of the episode defies gravity. She complimented her Star Fleet uniform nicely as well.
zippgun

Post by zippgun »

I don't think anyone mentioned Diane McBain. Diane was incredibly beautiful in the 1960s. I would also nominate Sivi Aberg. There are so many to choose from.
Quarhog

Post by Quarhog »

Phil B wrote:She made an impression on me in Star Trek's "Who Mourns for Adonais?". The outfit she wore at the end of the episode defies gravity. She complimented her Star Fleet uniform nicely as well.
Leslie Parrish's Wikipedia entry reveals a remarkable parallel career as a peacenik and eco-warrior, for which her acting work paid the bills. Years ago I saw Ms Parrish in one of her last films, a piece of 'Z' budget crud called 'The Giant Spider Invasion' (1975). She was by then 40, and I recall her looking good in jeans while bringing charm and worldliness to the part of an earthy Older Woman...
Commodore Schmidlapp

Post by Commodore Schmidlapp »

zippgun wrote:I don't think anyone mentioned Diane McBain. Diane was incredibly beautiful in the 1960s. I would also nominate Sivi Aberg. There are so many to choose from.
I really liked McBain with Mad Hatter, and liked how she was one of the few molls who wasn't smitten with Batman. If memory serves, she wanted Jervis to expedite doing away with Batman so they could have lunch. ;) I wasn't as crazy about her as Pinky Pinkston.

Leslie Parrish was the opposite for me. I wasn't as crazy about her with Mr. Freeze but liked her as just a regular character.
zippgun

Post by zippgun »

Glacia Glaze - really "Emma Srunk". Parrish should have worn this outfit as Glacia!

A fair few weren't smitten with old Bats - Molly, Undine, Lydia, Chickadee, Chandell's trio, Betsey Boldface, Anna Gram, Cornelia, Cleo Patrick, Queenie (who put on an act to try to escape), Nora Clavicle and her henchwomen...

Lisa has something of a sadistic bent as is seen when Tetch introduces her to his bat killer devices. Apart from the seduction of Turkey Bullwinkle, she's not given enough to do. Undine is one of the most wicked and enthusiastic henchwomen/ molls

Commodore Schmidlapp wrote:
zippgun wrote:I don't think anyone mentioned Diane McBain. Diane was incredibly beautiful in the 1960s. I would also nominate Sivi Aberg. There are so many to choose from.
I really liked McBain with Mad Hatter, and liked how she was one of the few molls who wasn't smitten with Batman. If memory serves, she wanted Jervis to expedite doing away with Batman so they could have lunch. ;) I wasn't as crazy about her as Pinky Pinkston.

Leslie Parrish was the opposite for me. I wasn't as crazy about her with Mr. Freeze but liked her as just a regular character.