PRETTIEST BAT-MOLL ?????

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Tom1980

Re: PRETTIEST BAT-MOLL ?????

Post by Tom1980 »

Leslie Parrish is a beauty. I think I prefer the Mr Freeze appearance, because in the Penguin episode she has the awful line "Eeek! Oh help, there's guys from outer space".

Not sure how you're supposed to deliver that line, but it makes me cringe every time I hear it.

Another couple of lovelies not yet mentioned: Eileen O'Neill and Deanna Lund
gothosmansion

Post by gothosmansion »

Eileen O'Neil is a favorite of mine as well. I also liked Tisha Sterling, Marianna Hill, Jean Hale, and Sivi Aberg of the ones mentioned. Marianna did mug a good bit on her episode, though, so I thought she was probably prettier in Paradise Hawaiian Style.

I don't think that Gail Hire or Donna Loren have been mentioned yet, so I would like to add them. Still, I think that has pretty as a lot of the molls were, Julie Newmar and Yvonne Craig were the prettiest women on the show.

Oh, since Batman, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and Star Trek seemed to feature a lot of the same actresses, is anyone else disappointed that Barbara Bouchet or Jocelyn Lane never made it to Batman? I wouldn't have minded seeing Adam West's Mara of the Wilderness co-star Lori Saunders, either, although she was probably unable to appear due to the fact that she was a regular on a series on another network (Petticoat Junction on CBS).
Phil B

Post by Phil B »

Barbara Bouchet is a step up or two on pretty.
quinn

Post by quinn »

I'm probably being a bit of an idiot here but what episode was Deanna Lund in? I remember her from 'Land of the Giants' but not from Batman.
clavierankh

Post by clavierankh »

The John Astin Riddles episodes. She was Ana Gram
Dr. Shimel

Post by Dr. Shimel »

To think that Deanna was actually engaged to this gent:
Larry King.jpg
Larry King.jpg (56.29 KiB) Viewed 6398 times
TP-6597

Post by TP-6597 »

A rare day indeed when I pick a blonde over a brunette in anything, but it's awfully hard for me not to go with Undine.
“What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king.”
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

I agree.