Happy belated birthday Birthday Eileen O'Neill!

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Mr Chronos

Happy belated birthday Birthday Eileen O'Neill!

Post by Mr Chronos »

Would like to wish the still gorgeous Eileen O'Neill a happy belated birthday! Millie is my favourite bat-babe and one of my favourite moments is when she coos with delight as she watches the Second Hands rob the store on the close-curcit TV! Has the word 'Oh!' ever been more wonderful? Wish I could make some Millie GIFs too! Congrats Eileen, may you have many more! 8-) :D
elmrgraham

Re: Happy belated birthday Birthday Eileen O'Neill!

Post by elmrgraham »

Happy Birthday.
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

She was a talented actress & top quality moll. They don't build them like that anymore.

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
Commodore Schmidlapp

Post by Commodore Schmidlapp »

I recently picked up season 4 of Beverly Hillbillies (lots of Bat-connections) and she was in an episode called Private Eye. Good deal of screen time; loved her. Katy Perry has a similar look to how she looked in that show, very appealing.
Tom1980

Post by Tom1980 »

Hi everyone

I was watching an episode of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour the other day, and surprised to see Eileen's name come up in the end credits. I didn't recognise her, but this was from 1963, three years before Batman, and I think her voice was dubbed as well.

Anyway, as she is a popular girl with a lot of fans, thought I'd share a nice portrait from the episode. Sadly, she is only in the first few minutes, then she gets bumped off. :cry:
Attachments
Eileen 1.jpg
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

Here she is with Jim Mitchum (Jim Mitchum?) at the premiere of the movie In Harms Way (1965).

And in an odd turn of events, he was married to Wende Wagner, from The Green Hornet! It was apparently nice to have a famous dad in the 60's. Whew. Very nice.

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Happy Birthday Thelma Timepiece.