Action in Arabia connection

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Phil B

Action in Arabia connection

Post by Phil B »

Scanning through the TV guide I noticed George Sanders starring in Action in Arabia so I recorded it for later viewing. I was surprised to see Alan Napier shown in the opening credits. I picked out Mr. Sanders immediately but didn't recognise Mr. Napier by looks or voice. He's a lot different wearing glasses and speaking in his Batman series voice.
Progress Pigment

Re: Action in Arabia connection

Post by Progress Pigment »

Did you notice a tall guy? The fact that Alan Napier was almost 6′ 7″ might be a giveaway. :)

Notice here he's stooped over and still taller than Sean Connery. And Connery and Adam West were in they heyday, both 6′ 2″. Not exactly shrimps.
Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
Phil B

Post by Phil B »

Yes. The hotel manager. Except for his height, he looked and sounded nothing like the faithful butler I've grown accustomed to.
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

Btw, just in case anyone wants to watch that movie seen in the photo, it's called, Marnie from 1964, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Part of the rumor that Hitchcock had something to do with the scene in From Russia with love that mirrored a scene in North by Northwest. Connery did it between From Russia with love and Goldfinger.
And speaking of North by Northwest, if Adam West married Shirley North and she a baby, it would be North by Northwest lol.
Music. BAT! Music.
SprangFan

Post by SprangFan »

And speaking of North by Northwest, if Adam West married Shirley North and she a baby, it would be North by Northwest lol.
"Haha! I get it!"
- Jeff East

"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

And speaking of North by Northwest, if Adam West married Shirley North and she a baby, it would be North by Northwest lol.[/quote]

And if Burt Ward had gone on to become a state bureaucrat, then he would be a WARD of the STATE! :lol: :lol: :lol: