Ideas for new Batman 66 AN episodes?

General goings on in the 1966 Batman World

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Gorshin Romero

Re: Ideas for new Batman 66 AN episodes?

Post by Gorshin Romero »

Progress Pigment wrote:
High C wrote:
Gorshin Romero wrote:

LOL :lol:

Okay, I'm officially starting a drinking game: EVERY TIME the Sea Hag gets mentioned, the rest of us have to take a drink! Yo HO HO! :mrgreen:
For as often as The Sea Hag gets mentioned? I don't know if I can metabolize that much alcohol. I can hold my liquor, but I'm not a machine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well High C is correct that alcoholism would be a nasty possible side effect of this drinking game, and Progress Pigment and most of us here probably wouldn't be able to ingest that much booze, so I suggest we all stock up on several kegs of LITE BEER so as not to fall into abuse :P

BUSCH LITE: The Official Beer of the Sea Hag (as played by Charleze Theron) :lol:

Great T-shirt by the way :P

Jthree

Post by Jthree »

Going back to the original topic, does anyone else have any ideas for any NEW Batman 66 AN episodes?
A Thanksgiving Day episode? Flag Day? An episode featuring all of the criminals goons and henchmen who are trying to unionize?

--jthree
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

How about a new villian (The Cheapskate) who "takes over" the city by producing the most inexpensive products available. Everyone in Gothem City becomes affixed by these inexpensive products that they buy no other and competitive markets close down. Then when The Cheapskate owns several monopolies products go from being inexpensive to cheap. The products starts to expire at an alarming rate forcing people to buy the products more frequently thus lining the villian's pockets with cash.

As Batman and Robin begin to uncover this most devious of plots they rush back to Commissioner Gordon's office but when they arrive the commissioner is unavailabe. Rather he is in the bathroom with no toilet paper. Gordon says that Bonnie delivered a fresh package this morning. Batman retrieves it from the closet then pauses. Robin -acting like they are in an emergency situation - urges Batman to give the package to the commisioner. "I can't!" says Batman as he slowly lowers the toilet paper revieling that famous dead pan expression, "It's EXPIRIED!"
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Excellent Ideas.She could be a new Batman Villianess named Miss Treachury.She could be EVIL,SEXY,and WILY.She has a treachurous way about her.
Progress Pigment

Post by Progress Pigment »

The Boss wrote:How about a new villian (The Cheapskate) who "takes over" the city by producing the most inexpensive products available.
That would be great. :) If done in the 60's The Cheapskate would obviously have been Jack Benny. Everything could be marked largely "Made in Japan" -- which in the Batman era was a symbol of cheap knockoffs, although now in electronics it's a symbol of the highest quality. Which would make it even funnier. And it should be a 2nd Green Hornet crossover!

http://g33k4l1f3.blogspot.com/2011/02/b ... d-bee.html

Next week, the Dynamic Duo meets the Clock King!
TBolt

Post by TBolt »

^^^ Is Jerry Lewis still working? I could see him doing the cheapskate bit.
To the Bat-Elephant!!
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

The Boss wrote:How about a new villian (The Cheapskate) who "takes over" the city by producing the most inexpensive products available. Everyone in Gothem City becomes affixed by these inexpensive products that they buy no other and competitive markets close down. Then when The Cheapskate owns several monopolies products go from being inexpensive to cheap. The products starts to expire at an alarming rate forcing people to buy the products more frequently thus lining the villian's pockets with cash.

As Batman and Robin begin to uncover this most devious of plots they rush back to Commissioner Gordon's office but when they arrive the commissioner is unavailabe. Rather he is in the bathroom with no toilet paper. Gordon says that Bonnie delivered a fresh package this morning. Batman retrieves it from the closet then pauses. Robin -acting like they are in an emergency situation - urges Batman to give the package to the commisioner. "I can't!" says Batman as he slowly lowers the toilet paper revieling that famous dead pan expression, "It's EXPIRIED!"

The Cheapskate sounds like a funny idea; would you consider writing a fan fiction episode about the Cheapskate and posting it here? One tweak: I don't see Jack Benny playing the villain, but I COULD see him doing a cameo and complaining to the Caped Crusaders that the Cheapskate defrauded him.
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

How about Blake Lively to play the EVIL,SEXY,and WILY Cheapskate or Miss Treachury?
The Boss

Post by The Boss »

Gorshin Romero wrote:
The Boss wrote:How about a new villian (The Cheapskate) who "takes over" the city by producing the most inexpensive products available. Everyone in Gothem City becomes affixed by these inexpensive products that they buy no other and competitive markets close down. Then when The Cheapskate owns several monopolies products go from being inexpensive to cheap. The products starts to expire at an alarming rate forcing people to buy the products more frequently thus lining the villian's pockets with cash.

The Cheapskate sounds like a funny idea; would you consider writing a fan fiction episode about the Cheapskate and posting it here? One tweak: I don't see Jack Benny playing the villain, but I COULD see him doing a cameo and complaining to the Caped Crusaders that the Cheapskate defrauded him.
I could easily take on that task. In fact it would give me the opportunity to use several jokes that I have thought of over the years (can't you just picture Adam West delivering that expired toilet paper line with the upmost seriousness?). I will be busy until Thanksgiving weekend but will start putting it together in my head before then.
Gorshin Romero

Post by Gorshin Romero »

The Boss wrote:
Gorshin Romero wrote:

I could easily take on that task. In fact it would give me the opportunity to use several jokes that I have thought of over the years (can't you just picture Adam West delivering that expired toilet paper line with the upmost seriousness?). I will be busy until Thanksgiving weekend but will start putting it together in my head before then.

We will look forward to this; until then, enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday!
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Happy Thanksgiving.
Jthree

Post by Jthree »

elmrgraham wrote:How about Blake Lively to play the EVIL,SEXY,and WILY Cheapskate or Miss Treachury?
But there were so many actresses from the sixties who didn't even have a chance to be a Batman villainess? Inger Swenson? Barbara Bain? Nichelle Nichoels? Hope Lange? They could be evil, beautiful and wily as well.

Barbara Feldon? Barbara Eden, so many beautiful actresses back than?

---jthree
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Touche! Excellent points.They could have played Miss Treachury.
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

AndyFish wrote:I think the fastest way to kill the series would be to go with anything even close to the Legends of the Superheroes special.
X1000. That special trashed the memory of the 1966 series--going a long way in selling the idea of Batman being "childish" and was as respectful to the source as the terrible Batman & Robin episode ofThe New Scooby-Doo Movies.
and a better emphasis on musical cues that feel more like they fit the 60s and less canned. I really thought the music was the weakest part of ROTCC outside of the main theme song.
Very good point.
Beneath Wayne Manor